Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
04-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRUmp7HqVQE
Extremely interesting video, I recommend y'all watch til the end. Gives you an idea as to how horrific Yahweh really is. This dude definitely earned my sub
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bussta33's post
04-10-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
That was pretty well crafted.

Thanks for sharing. And welcome to TTA.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
Quote from the video:
Nature is not kind to humans, we are weak, greedy species. without tech advancements and housing we become just another piece of meat for a predator to pounce on

Alla:
if nature was kind to humans, if we were not weak and greedy species, if we were not another piece of meat for a predator to pounce on, we would NEVER have an OPPORTUNITY to PROGRESS, to have TECH ADVANCEMENT and HOUSING.
Because nature is cruel to us we achieved so much!!

Quote from the video:
Question: if God is benevolent, why is nature(natural selection, the food chain, the murder, the sickness, the death, even rape) all so cruel?
wouldn't all-good being's creation be all good as well?

Answer: Of course, God's creations are all good UNTIL they FALL. As soon as they fall they become cruel and unkind. Why do good creations(men) fall? Because God gives them moral agency
If God didn't give to His creations(men) moral agency, He would never gave them an opportunity to progress. It is evil - not to give this opportunity.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
Quote from the video:
God's morality: persecution of innocent homosexuals.

Alla: God didn't persecute all homosexuals but only those who made a covenant with Him. There is a reason why practice of homosexuality is forbidden by God. There is a reason why COVENANT people can not practice homosexuality. Practice of homosexuality destroys the most important commandment of God - multiply and replenish. Covenant people have to obey this law - multiply and replenish.

Quote:
being homosexual is immoral

Alla:
wrong It is not immoral TO BE homosexual. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

From the video: other examples of morality.

What is moral and what is immoral? are all people "ONE" in their moral standards? what is not moral for you is very moral for people from the mumbo-yumbo tribe.
It is immoral for you to scalp someone, it is moral for some to scalp someone.

Is it moral to stick a needle to a child for immunization and cause great pain and horror to him/her?
Is it moral to kill someone in self-defence? killing is immoral/wrong. right?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
Quote:There is a reason why practice of homosexuality is forbidden by God. There is a reason why COVENANT people can not practice homosexuality. Practice of homosexuality destroys the most important commandment of God - multiply and replenish. Covenant people have to obey this law - multiply and replenish.

If this god has wisdom he should know hat homosexuality does not stand in the way
of multiplication. There is no natural reason to forbid it. By the way, it's very ironic, or should I say sardonic, that in the story this most important commandment was again addressed to humans after being on the brink of extermination by a catastrophe supposedly caused by the same god.

I'm quiet sure that even if homosexuality becomes or would have been an unstoppable contagious infliction that will turn everybody into gays and lesbians, the human species will or would have managed to do what it takes to survive and still dominate and populate the world.

So if ever there was a reason to forbid homosexual practices it can only be founded on ignorance or the tendency to discriminate minorities.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 02:54 PM by Alla.)
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
(12-10-2015 11:43 AM)WillemRM Wrote:  
Quote:There is a reason why practice of homosexuality is forbidden by God. There is a reason why COVENANT people can not practice homosexuality. Practice of homosexuality destroys the most important commandment of God - multiply and replenish. Covenant people have to obey this law - multiply and replenish.

If this god has wisdom he should know hat homosexuality does not stand in the way
of multiplication. There is no natural reason to forbid it. By the way, it's very ironic, or should I say sardonic, that in the story this most important commandment was again addressed to humans after being on the brink of extermination by a catastrophe supposedly caused by the same god.

I'm quiet sure that even if homosexuality becomes or would have been an unstoppable contagious infliction that will turn everybody into gays and lesbians, the human species will or would have managed to do what it takes to survive and still dominate and populate the world.

So if ever there was a reason to forbid homosexual practices it can only be founded on ignorance or the tendency to discriminate minorities.

I should correct myself. I said: "Practice of homosexuality DESTROYS the most important commandment of God - multiply and replenish. Covenant people have to obey this law - multiply and replenish"

Practice of homosexuality is OPPOSITION of the law or practice "multiply and replenish".
The problem is that those who practice homosexuality and do not practice marriage between a man and woman can not become Gods.
In order to be God someone has to be able to produce own posterity. A man and a man, or a woman and a woman can not produce own posterity, they can not become Gods.
There is no such thing as God who can not have His or Her own posterity.

P.S. the purpose of this life is to obtain physical bodies and to be tested in cruel and unkind world. Only in cruel and unkind or FALLEN world someone can have opportunities to grow and to progress by making CHOICES between RIGHT and WRONG.
This is the only way to have eternal progression - to become Gods like our Father in Heaven. This is how He obtained His godhood. This is how Jesus obtained His godhood.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
(12-10-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  I should correct myself. I said: "Practice of homosexuality DESTROYS the most important commandment of God - multiply and replenish. Covenant people have to obey this law - multiply and replenish"

Practice of homosexuality is OPPOSITION of the law or practice "multiply and replenish".
The problem is that those who practice homosexuality and do not practice marriage between a man and woman can not become Gods.

It would be the same "problem" for those who vow a life of celibacy, like the pope and his male minions and brides of Christ.

Marriage seems problematic too.
A woman is pregnant for nine months, a guy could easily procreate with other women in that time. Perhaps guys should have many wives or perhaps we should dispense with the outdated idea of marriage.

The idea of waiting until marriage is also problematic.
A woman is fertile from quite a young age, To wait until marriage would constitute many wasted years.

Also the idea of marriage lasting till death do us part is also problematic. Men are fertile for more years than a woman. Once she becomes baron ground it seems that it would be the guy's procreational duty to move on to more fertile territory.

Perhaps there ought to be procreational laws and taxes, to coerce the populous to procreate more. Many educated people are having 1, 2 or even no children, this ought to be a punishable offense.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
12-10-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 04:56 PM by Alla.)
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
(12-10-2015 03:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It would be the same "problem" for those who vow a life of celibacy, like the pope and his male minions and brides of Christ.
You are correct. They have the same problem.
(12-10-2015 03:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Marriage seems problematic too.
A woman is pregnant for nine months, a guy could easily procreate with other women in that time. Perhaps guys should have many wives or perhaps we should dispense with the outdated idea of marriage.
You are correct that man can procreate more posterity if he has more than one wife. That is why sometimes God's covenant men were commanded to have more than one wife.
Those who have more than one wife still can be Gods.
In this life we procreate as many children as we can and is right amount. Every married couple makes this choice - how many children they want to have. Or better to say, they ask God and He tells them how many children He wants them to have. If they follow God's advice they never regret.
Here on Earth we just start eternal families. In eternity we have all time to procreate.
(12-10-2015 03:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  The idea of waiting until marriage is also problematic.
A woman is fertile from quite a young age, To wait until marriage would constitute many wasted years.
Again, here we just start families. It doesn't matter how many children we have in this life. The most important thing is to have eternal companion with whom we can procreate. No man can be God without a woman. No woman can become Goddess without a man.
(12-10-2015 03:24 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Perhaps there ought to be procreational laws and taxes, to coerce the populous to procreate more. Many educated people are having 1, 2 or even no children, this ought to be a punishable offense.
I know very educated people who have 6, 10, 13 children. Some of them have even more than two degrees. Some of them are LDS Apostles.

So, the most important thing is to find right and loving companion with whom if not in this life then in eternal life is possible to procreate posterity.
No man can be God without a woman. No woman can be God without a man.
So, God tells us not to practice homosexuality not just because or for some kind of unknown reason, but because God wants us to do exactly what helps us to become like Him(Gods)
If we don't follow those eternal laws we can not become Gods.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 06:41 PM by WillemRM.)
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
Quote:Alla Wrote: The problem is that those who practice homosexuality and do not practice marriage between a man and woman can not become Gods.
Quote:If you would replace the word "Gods" by "citizens" this would be discrimination and a violation of human rights.

Furthermore, you are forcing homosexuals into hetero marriage, which is the real reason behind this. So they have to deny their identity to get equal rights and opportunities in your community.

You give the message to homosexuals that they are excluded? or at least secondary people. Of course , if you have the ambition of becoming a God they could live with this I suppose.

A homosexual man or woman can not produce own children? In a free society this does not pose any problem at all. As I have written before: even if all humans would be homosexual they're still be children.

[quote]So, God tells us not to practice homosexuality not just because or for some kind of unknown reason, but because God wants us to do exactly what helps us to become like Him(Gods)

Which is a heterosexual man who likes to fertlize as many woman as he can.
So: we can not practice homosexuality because god is not homosexual.
Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we don't like god to be homosexual.
Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we do not like homosexuals.

You always seem to hide behind or the devil or god in everything. Are you sure you're hear to learn and not just to breed children?

PS does Jesus have children? is he married? Don't tell me he's gay!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillemRM's post
12-10-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
To Alla: this is the good one , not the former one

Quote:
Alla Wrote: The problem is that those who practice homosexuality and do not practice marriage between a man and woman can not become Gods.

If you would replace the word "Gods" by "citizens" this would be discrimination and a violation of human rights.

Furthermore, you are forcing homosexuals into hetero marriage, which is the real reason behind this. So they have to deny their identity to get equal rights and opportunities in your community.

You give the message to homosexuals that they are excluded? or at least secondary people. Of course , if you have the ambition of becoming a God they could live with this I suppose.

A homosexual man or woman can not produce own children? In a free society this does not pose any problem at all. As I have written before: even if all humans would be homosexual they're still be children.

[quote]So, God tells us not to practice homosexuality not just because or for some kind of unknown reason, but because God wants us to do exactly what helps us to become like Him(Gods)

Which is a heterosexual man who likes to fertlize as many woman as he can.
So: we can not practice homosexuality because god is not homosexual.
Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we don't like god to be homosexual.
Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we do not like homosexuals.

You always seem to hide behind or the devil or god in everything. Are you sure you're hear to learn and not just to breed children?

PS does Jesus have children? is he married? Don't tell me he's gay!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: