Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: Ruthless Yahweh - How Yahweh is not moral(NSFW, gore)
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  PS does Jesus have children? is he married? Don't tell me he's gay!
Great point, it seems Jesus cannot become a GOD. He missed the boat.
Too busy preaching rather than seeking a woman companion to multiply with.
Oh well, we can't all be gods.

But that's OK right? People can choose whatever path they want. We don't need to force them to find the "right" partners for procreation in the afterlife.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 07:22 PM
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  So: we can not practice homosexuality because god is not homosexual.
Oh, we can do what ever we chose to do. But if we want to become God like He is we have to do what He does - He has eternal companion of opposite gender.
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we don't like god to be homosexual.
I wouldn't care if God was homosexual. If God said that He was homosexual, I would say: "OK. I am glad to know this".
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  Or better: we can not practice homosexuality because we do not like homosexuals.
We love homosexuals. Homosexuals are our brothers and sisters. They are spirit children of our God and our Father. God loves all His children and we love them.
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  You always seem to hide behind or the devil or god in everything. Are you sure you're hear to learn and not just to breed children?
Not in everything.
I am here to learn everything I can + to help Father to bring His children on Earth by creating my own family.
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  PS does Jesus have children? is he married? Don't tell me he's gay!
If He is not married now and if He doesn't have children now, He will have wife or wives and He will have His own posterity. The same as His God and His Father.
Every Son of God has potential to become a father. Every Daughter of Heavenly Father has potential to become a mother.
Parenthood is divine quality. Family is central to Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Eternal progression is all about families.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
12-10-2015, 07:25 PM
(12-10-2015 07:00 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
Great point, it seems Jesus cannot become a GOD. He missed the boat.
Too busy preaching rather than seeking a woman companion to multiply with.
Oh well, we can't all be gods.
We don't know this. May be He was married. May be wedding where He turned water to wine was His own wedding. His mother was hostess at that wedding.
(12-10-2015 06:36 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  But that's OK right? People can choose whatever path they want. We don't need to force them to find the "right" partners for procreation in the afterlife.
Right.

12-10-2015, 07:46 PM
May be wedding where He turned water to wine was His own wedding.

Why didn't I think about this? Nice one.

Quote:People can choose whatever path they want.

This is not mine, but Stevil's. Sounds good but I doubt it. A lot of people around who manipulate things to make you follow the path that they want. And manipulation is not even the worst of tactics.
12-10-2015, 07:54 PM
(12-10-2015 07:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't know this. May be He was married. May be wedding where He turned water to wine was His own wedding. His mother was hostess at that wedding.
It seems that Jesus' alleged wedding wasn't important enough to include in the bible. Perhaps marriage is neither here nor there. Not something important.

Seems that we don't need to have a procreation partner to become a god.
12-10-2015, 08:19 PM
(12-10-2015 07:46 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  
alla Wrote:People can choose whatever path they want.
This is not mine, but Stevil's. Sounds good but I doubt it. A lot of people around who manipulate things to make you follow the path that they want. And manipulation is not even the worst of tactics.
I agree with you.
I would like to share with you one thing. When you feel that what you about to do(to choose) is right thing then do it/choose it. If you feel it is wrong thing to do then don't do it.

12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
(12-10-2015 07:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(12-10-2015 07:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  We don't know this. May be He was married. May be wedding where He turned water to wine was His own wedding. His mother was hostess at that wedding.
It seems that Jesus' alleged wedding wasn't important enough to include in the bible. Perhaps marriage is neither here nor there. Not something important.

Seems that we don't need to have a procreation partner to become a god.
Jesus didn't give commandment to write the Bible. The Bible doesn't have all writings of all His Apostles. The Bible is creation of men whom God didn't choose. Those men had to decide which book they should include and which book they shouldn't include in canon. The Bible has many errors and doesn't have fullness of the Gospel.
And Jesus revealed many things that only His disciples had to know and not the whole world. It calls "hidden manna"

12-10-2015, 08:26 PM
(12-10-2015 08:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree with you.
I would like to share with you one thing. When you feel that what you about to do(to choose) is right thing then do it/choose it. If you feel it is wrong thing to do then don't do it.
I'm not in tune with any moral sourceDodgy.
Meaning I have no moral compassEvil_monster.
Nothing is right, nothing is wrongConfused.

What do I do?Huh
12-10-2015, 08:30 PM
(12-10-2015 08:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Jesus didn't give commandment to write the Bible. The Bible doesn't have all writings of all His Apostles. The Bible is creation of men whom God didn't choose. Those men had to decide which book they should include and which book they shouldn't include in canon. The Bible has many errors and doesn't have fullness of the Gospel.
And Jesus revealed many things that only His disciples had to know and not the whole world. It calls "hidden manna"
Great, so we throw the bible out. It's nonsensical trash anyways.

But now what?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
13-10-2015, 12:21 PM
(12-10-2015 08:26 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I'm not in tune with any moral sourceDodgy.
Meaning I have no moral compassEvil_monster.
Nothing is right, nothing is wrongConfused.

What do I do?Huh
I don't believe you. I don't believe that there are people who have no moral compass.
I believe revelation from God that all people are born with light of Christ(moral compass).