Ryan Turns Everything Into Metal...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Ryan Turns Everything Into Metal...
Everyone seems to be doing one of these so I decided I would too. I've been thinking about what I could do, but since I don't really have any hobbies applicable to this situation, I chose my music. For those who don't know I love metal/rock music and have something like 30 gigs of it on my iPod (and still downloading).

I'm going to try my best to match you guys with a band on my iPod for one reason or another. Some will be serious, some will be jokes and some will be guesses (since I don't know everyone that well). If you don't like my choice then let me know and I'll try again.

Im_Ryan - Parkway Drive
I chose this band for myself cause they're my favorite band and they kick ass... just like me (obviously). Plus, they're from Australia and I want to move there when I'm older.

Lyrics
Charis - Halestorm
Lzzy Hale of Halestorm is known for being one of the youngest upcoming stars in metal and has been nominated as best vocalist with Ronnie James Dio (very big deal). This matches you since you're a new member and yet you have already found your place here and you're not afraid to speak your mind.

Lyrics
Chas - Black Sabbath
This one is rather obvious; Black Sabbath is one of the original metal bands that started it all. They may be old, but they have secured their place in music history and still kick ass to this day.

Lyrics
DemonicLemon - Rammstein (explicit content)
I'm not sure if you're German, but you are one of the dirtiest-minded guys I've ever met. The only person to to top you would be Till Lindemann of Rammstein. It seems like every song he writes is perverted in one way or another...

Lyrics
DLJ - Of Mice & Men
Definitely a favorite band of mine. They seem to get all the hot girls too, without losing any of their signature sound (not including their latest album of course).

Lyrics
earmuffs - Suicide Silence
Ah muffsie... what would we do without our loveable asshole? Well, the lead vocalist Mitch Lucker is known for his stomp, appropriately named the "Lucker Stomp", it is a sight to behold. On another note, Lucker passed away two years ago (right before was suppose to see him in concert) and left behind a wife and baby girl. His death hit many fans hard and is still talked about.

Lyrics
EscapeArtist - Upon a Burning Body
I don't listen to these guys much, but they're from Texas and proud of it! Saw them in concert a few weeks ago when I went to see Parkway Drive and these guys rock! Very underrated and should get out more!

Lyrics
Ferdinand - Metallica
Metallica has been around for what seems like forever. You either love them or you hate them, but the general consensus is love. They're a classic and here to stay.

I chose this song cause I still say you're pure evil...

Lyrics
GirlyMan - ZZ Top
Your hair, their beards. Your a Sharp Dressed man.

Lyrics
Hughsie - Architects
A British Metalcore band beloved by their fans. These guys have signed record deals, go on tours around the world and yet still live at their parent's house... what? At least I didn't make a fat joke Smile

Lyrics
Im_Alexis - Impending Doom
Pretty decent Christian metal here. They're also pretty new to the scene and not very big... yet.

Lyrics
itsnotmeitsyou - Attila (explicit content)
Read the lyrics to the song I chose and all will make sense...

Lyrics
Jassoz - Killswitch Engage
These guys are one of my favorite bands as well. Good band to help pick you up when your feeling down.

Lyrics
KingsChosen - As I Lay Dying
My all time favorite Christian metal band. These guys do it right, they aren't preachy and focus on the good messages that can be applied to everyday life without mentioning the name God. These guys kick ass and then some!

Lyrics
LadyDay - Arch Enemy
Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy is one gorgeous European girl with a hell of a voice to match!

Lyrics]
LostandInsecure - In This Moment (explicit content)
This girl just Drooling
But yeah... uhm... give me a minute here...

On a side note, I would just like to be clear that the song I chose for you is not implying that you're a whore, if you read the lyrics you'll understand Smile

Lyrics
Momsurroundedbyboys - Stick to Your Guns
These guys are known for standing up for what they believe in. All their songs are dedicated to some sort my of injustice ranging from religious intolerance to spousal abuse to bullying. These guys are here for you, just like momsie.

Lyrics
Taqiyya Mockingbird - Marilyn Manson
Arguably the scariest and most well-known face in metal, and quite the anti-theist. I think this fits our attack dog perfectly.

Lyrics
ThePaleolithicFreethinker - Slipknot
Slipknot is underrated. I love these guys and they have a good message to convey. They are also infamous for wearing dark/scary masks during performances to hide their identity, though the band members are awesome guys (I've met them before) and fun to hang out with.
I also chose this song specifically for you. I know you're insecure about your looks and you keep talking about how you'll never get a girl. I hope you eventually get over this and realize you're a good guy and you just need to wait for the right girl. I used to listen to this song on a loop in high school when I felt depressed/suicidal and it helped me out a lot. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but I ask that you try to understand the message behind it.

Lyrics
undergroundp - Lacuna Coil
Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil is arguably the hottest female vocalist in metal today. Add in her accomplished writing career and you have some great songs! (kind of goes along with your linguistics studies)

Lyrics
WarHorse - Steppenwolf
This is the most obvious choice in the list. Biker = Born to Be Wild. Did you really expect anything else (besides maybe Highway to Hell)?

Lyrics

Sorry if this thread lags, I had the great idea to try and do everyone on the first post...yeah, this thing literally took me all fucking day to make on mobile. Thanks CloudFlare for randomly checking my god damned IP and erasing my work every 5 minutes you fucking useless piece of shit. Okay, rant over...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Im_Ryan's post
07-04-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Ryan Turns Everything Into Metal...
Since you have done everyone, guess there is no reason to check back later.

Steppenwolf is excellent for War Horse.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Damnit,you peoplez always forget me Weeping

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Ya ya ya. Post here, and Ryan will make you hard. Unsure
Tongue
I want a thread where someone turns us all into one of the gods, or an insect, or a fish.
I'm too frickin' lazy to do it myself, (and I have a test tomorrow).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-04-2014, 11:29 PM
I am not German but I approve of this message Thumbsup

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
07-04-2014, 11:45 PM
I absolutely LOVE the song you chose for me! Excellent choice, love!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
08-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Woot!
08-04-2014, 03:58 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!! GIVE THIS MOTHER FUCKER A STICKER!!!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 05:34 AM
Born to be wild....... really ? Facepalm

Eh, thats alright, it is after all the Easyrider classic. Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-04-2014, 07:23 AM
(07-04-2014 10:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since you have done everyone, guess there is no reason to check back later.

"Done everyone?" No

Ryan, here's some stuff I like:
Van Halen
Zeppelin
Scorpions
Metallica
Priest
Sabbath
Dio
Alice In Chains
Crüe
Rush