S. Acharya

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 01:12 PM by Deltabravo.)
S. Acharya
I was poking around the internet the other day and checked out Acharya S's site. I have had, over the years, a few email exchanges with her and she was always happy to exchange ideas. The other day I found this on her website which is, of course, very sad.

"Acharya S/D.M. Murdock Memoriam
January 16, 2016 N.W. Barker 78 Comments
Most are aware by now that a tragedy occurred as Acharya S/D.M. Murdock passed away due to cancer on December 25th, 2015. The cancer became resistant and came back very aggressively and took over her immune system and liver. Chemo-.sensitivity testing revealed that absolutely nothing available can stop this type of cancer at this time. She worked so hard to defeat this cancer as everything she ate or drank was anti-cancerous because she did not want to die and leave her son and her work.

We are devastated. I have just lost my best friend. It was a privilege and an honor to know her and to work with her and be so close to her and her son for the last several years. She was truly extraordinarily special to us and so many others as well. The grief I feel for such a loss is unimaginable and heartbreaking."

As a sign of my respect for her I am posting this video which I find very moving and inspiring:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post