SALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: SALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 916c227ad115b13bcd2b78dbbca16131.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
23-08-2017, 12:12 PM
(23-08-2017 12:11 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  [Image: 916c227ad115b13bcd2b78dbbca16131.jpg]

I like this post. I like it a...

Lot. Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
23-08-2017, 12:17 PM
(23-08-2017 12:11 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  [Image: 916c227ad115b13bcd2b78dbbca16131.jpg]

God murdered Lot's wife for looking back at her home, the place she grew up, and the family she left behind as well as every fucking cat, dog, squirrel, bird, cow, pig, sheep, etc., that was in the town and suffered God's myopic wrath.

Really, the fucker has stormtrooper aim! He needed a Death Star to correct a problem with creatures HE CREATED! Palpatine didn't invent the Rebels.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2017, 12:41 PM
I'm the oddball (apparently) who really hates salty food. I usually have to go online to find unsalted nuts because the B&M stores almost never have them. I avoid pre-made sauces because they are loaded down with sodium. Now it is even hard to find caramel that is not sea-salt laden. Dodgy

Cooking at home, I mostly use NuSalt, which is potassium chloride rather than sodium chloride. It's not something you would use to sprinkle on top of food, but it actually works well in scrambled eggs and soups, and no one ever notices the difference.
23-08-2017, 12:49 PM
I'm with you rockblossom. There wasn't even a salt shaker on my table growing up so I have never really had a big taste for it. I order my fries in fast food restaurants "salt-free please." Not only does it mean I can then very very lightly salt them myself, it also means they have to make a fresh batch. So I don't get those half-hour old cardboard leftover fries.

I also get salt-free peanuts and low-salt potato chips and popcorn and I don't add any salt at all to those.

I had a friend in high school who would open her McDonald's burger and salt the meat until you couldn't even see the meat any more. I always thought there must be something really wrong with her. I wonder what became of her.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post