SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video
(29-10-2015 07:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Who told you a cop could?
Nobody. I was not arguing with you. I was asking you: how do you know that he couldn't?
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If he had to get her out of her chair, he could have pulled her arm or bear hugged her and picked her up that way, not grab her by the neck and toss her backwards.
Are you cop? Is this somewhere in their rules that cop has pull her the way you say?
Again, I am not arguing, I am asking.

No I am not a cop but there was a reason he was fired and it was because how he handled the situation, it was because he was violent like he was, if I was a cop and took down a non-threatening, juvenile like he did then I would be fired too.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 07:31 PM
(29-10-2015 07:28 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Who told you a cop could?
Nobody. I was not arguing with you. I was asking you: how do you know that he couldn't?
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If he had to get her out of her chair, he could have pulled her arm or bear hugged her and picked her up that way, not grab her by the neck and toss her backwards.
Are you cop? Is this somewhere in their rules that cop has pull her the way you say?
Again, I am not arguing, I am asking.

A cop working at a school, should be a little sensitive.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Momsurroundedbyboys dateline'1446168387' Wrote:  =
This girl is a ward of the state. If her foster family mistreats her or abused her,
"If, if, if"
And what if her foster family does not mistreat or abuse her?
If you were that cop, what would you do if she was a destruction in class, you told her to leave room and she resisted?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-10-2015, 07:42 PM
(29-10-2015 07:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Momsurroundedbyboys dateline'1446168387' Wrote:  =
This girl is a ward of the state. If her foster family mistreats her or abused her,
"If, if, if"
If you were that cop, what would you do if she was a destruction in class, you told her to leave room and she resisted?

Not almost break her neck.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 07:49 PM
(29-10-2015 07:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:39 PM)Alla Wrote:  "If, if, if"

Not almost break her neck.
It may look like he almost broke her neck. But professional knows what he/she is doing.
Of course nobody wants to see this kind of things. It looks bad.
But I believe that we will see more anarchy among kids in poor minority communities and more crimes among poor minority communities.

29-10-2015, 07:50 PM
(29-10-2015 07:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not almost break her neck.
It may look like he almost broke her neck. But professional knows what he/she is doing.
But I believe that we will see more anarchy among kids in poor minority communities and more crimes among poor minority communities.

I am pretty sure she had to wear a neck brace. Cops take down murders and armed suspects with less injury than this school cop did to this girl who wanted to play on her cell phone. Hardly anything professional about it.

29-10-2015, 07:53 PM
(29-10-2015 07:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 07:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not almost break her neck.

For a person mocking others saying IF, you love speculating yourself. You base this more anarchy presumption based on?? Anything? or do you just feel it?

Thinking, well the person is a professional, they know what they're doing, is an foolish mentality. I'm glad not every respects such nonsensical and flawed logic in the world.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
29-10-2015, 08:16 PM
If we talk about wrong action of that cop and we do not talk about wrong behavior of that girl and if we see her only as victim, other kids will learn very fast:
I can disobey rules in school and if they force me to follow rules they will be in trouble, not me.
We do dis-service to all those kids when we criticize those who force them to follow rules and we do not criticize them for being bad.

29-10-2015, 08:20 PM
His job was to arrest her, not punish her. He was so far across the line with his actions.
29-10-2015, 08:20 PM
(29-10-2015 08:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  If we talk about wrong action of that cop and we do not talk about wrong behavior of that girl and if we see her only as victim, other kids will learn very fast:
I can disobey rules in school and if they force me to follow rules they will be in trouble, not me.
We do dis-service to all those kids when we criticize those who force them to follow rules and we do not criticize them for being bad.

No one is ignoring that she broke some rules, we are just saying it did not require such a forceful, violent response.