SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 06:23 PM
(29-10-2015 06:17 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 04:18 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Where are they going to go if they walk away or don't cooperate? Follow them. Talk to them. But being aggressive is only going to elicit an aggressive response.

Well, everybody, not only the non violent offenders could use a walking buddy who is also a good story teller.
I imagine a police report :
"I saw a pickpocket taking a wallet from some person, as I approached him , he tried to run away, and I ran after him. When he got tired and stopped I engaged him in a serious conversation as we walked trough the park ( park is beautiful this time of year, you should just see the colors) after he caught his breath.
I tried every approach but he refused to give the wallet back. When my shift ended we said our goodbyes after watching the sunset together.

p.s.

I hope I'll catch him pickpocketing again, he had most beautiful eyes and is very knowledgeable about horoscope , he immediately guessed I was a sagittarius. "

On a serious note, cop is waaaaaay out of line.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about a scenario in which someone has picked another's pocket and been caught in the act. Invading someone's personal space and removing something from their person's would qualify as more severe an offense than jaywalking or 10 over the speed limit or cell phoning in class.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 06:30 PM
(29-10-2015 06:17 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 04:18 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Where are they going to go if they walk away or don't cooperate? Follow them. Talk to them. But being aggressive is only going to elicit an aggressive response.

Well, everybody, not only the non violent offenders could use a walking buddy who is also a good story teller.
I imagine a police report :
"I saw a pickpocket taking a wallet from some person, as I approached him , he tried to run away, and I ran after him. When he got tired and stopped I engaged him in a serious conversation as we walked trough the park ( park is beautiful this time of year, you should just see the colors) after he caught his breath.
I tried every approach but he refused to give the wallet back. When my shift ended we said our goodbyes after watching the sunset together.

p.s.

I hope I'll catch him pickpocketing again, he had most beautiful eyes and is very knowledgeable about horoscope , he immediately guessed I was a sagittarius. "

On a serious note, cop is waaaaaay out of line.

My primary point is that life is contextual. There is no such thing as an adequate scripted response. Which is why training should be more than "if A then B."

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
29-10-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video
I don't understand why cop was called? Is this because school couldn't control this girl?
This girl didn't obey cop's order. I see it on the video.
Now all kids will know that anarchy is accepted. They don't have to obey authority(cop), they are not going to be in trouble but cop will be.
If I am a cop and student(especially black student) do not obey my orders I will leave. I don't want to be called "racist". All I care about is one thing: I don't need another you tube video. I need my job.
Sorry, school, handle your disobedient children on your own. Do not call sops. Kids will not obey them. Kids will disrespect them.
This is what kind of culture we start to have. Good luck, America.

P.S. Blue Lives Matter.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
29-10-2015, 06:37 PM
(29-10-2015 06:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't understand why cop was called? Is this because school couldn't control this girl?
This girl didn't obey cop's order. I see it on the video.
Now all kids will know that anarchy is accepted. They don't have to obey authority(cop), they are not going to be in trouble but cop will be.
If I am a cop and student(especially black student) do not obey my orders I will leave. I don't want to be called "racist". All I care about is one thing: I don't need another you tube video. I need my job.
Sorry, school, handle your disobedient children on your own. Do not call sops. Kids will not obey them. Kids will disrespect them.
This is what kind of culture we start to have. Good luck, America.

P.S. Blue Lives Matter.

Cop wasn't called, he worked there, he was a school resource officer and was that ps really necessary?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 06:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-10-2015 06:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yeah, I wasn't talking about a scenario in which someone has picked another's pocket and been caught in the act. Invading someone's personal space and removing something from their person's would qualify as more severe an offense than jaywalking or 10 over the speed limit or cell phoning in class.

This is why dimwitted Serbian assassins should never try to make jokes. I think you're gonna kill me either way.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2015, 06:45 PM
(29-10-2015 06:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. Blue Lives Matter.

P.P.S. So do Beige Lives goddammit.

[Image: beige.jpg]

#sigh
29-10-2015, 06:46 PM
(29-10-2015 06:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Cop wasn't called, he worked there, he was a school resource officer and was that ps really necessary?
I heard that he was called. But even if he was not called I can see that girl had no respect for authority.
Was it necessary to pull her out like this? I don't know, may be it was. When cop tried to pull her she hit him first.
So, now anybody can hit cop and cop suppose to do what? to beg to obey?
I think parents have to have very serious conversation with their daughter.

29-10-2015, 06:48 PM
(29-10-2015 06:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S. Blue Lives Matter.

P.P.S. So do Beige Lives goddammit.

[Image: beige.jpg]
Smile
Beige Lives also Matter.

29-10-2015, 06:48 PM
(29-10-2015 06:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  But even if he was not called I can see that girl had no respect for authority.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2015, 06:49 PM
(29-10-2015 06:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  I think parents have to have very serious conversation with their daughter.

They're dead.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post