SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: SC Cop and the girl who recorded the video
(29-10-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  But even if he was not called I can see that girl had no respect for authority.

Yes. Thumbsup

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 06:55 PM
(29-10-2015 06:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:23 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yeah, I wasn't talking about a scenario in which someone has picked another's pocket and been caught in the act. Invading someone's personal space and removing something from their person's would qualify as more severe an offense than jaywalking or 10 over the speed limit or cell phoning in class.

This is why dimwitted Serbian assassins should never try to make jokes. I think you're gonna kill me either way.

Eh, business is business, but that doesn't mean we can't share a few laughs before...you know.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
29-10-2015, 06:56 PM
(29-10-2015 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  I think parents have to have very serious conversation with their daughter.

They're dead.

Guardians have to have very serious conversation with her. She will be more successful in her life if she respects her teachers(authority). Now she will know that she can do what ever she wants and she will be the victim, cop or teacher will be bad guy. It is dis-service for her.

29-10-2015, 06:57 PM
(29-10-2015 06:46 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:37 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Cop wasn't called, he worked there, he was a school resource officer and was that ps really necessary?
I heard that he was called. But even if he was not called I can see that girl had no respect for authority.
Was it necessary to pull her out like this? I don't know, may be it was. When cop tried to pull her she hit him first.
So, now anybody can hit cop and cop suppose to do what? to beg to obey?
I think parents have to have very serious conversation with their daughter.

She starts swinging after the officer grabs her around her neck, self-defense if anything. The cop had no right to grab her like that if at all.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-10-2015, 07:07 PM
This isn't an isolated incident, it happens all the time, because the police genuinely believe they can act with total impunity. The police chief's complacency and lack of any real action says a lot about the overall mentality of the police force today, and no firing him doesn't count, this guy should be in handcuffs. I sincerely hope he pulls his head out of his ass and takes some meaningful action. Another thing that shows the "new" police mentality is the fact that even in my small southern town, the police are equipped like the military, armored vehicles, assault weapons, the works. Ask yourself if this is what the police force in America should look like? I'm not saying by any stretch we are currently living in a police state, but it sure as fuck looks closer to the case as time goes on. It's unsettling.

Here's another one, not even a month ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAu4GmQKA50
Here's the local news clip from the incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qCKCdJkMog

I'm sure many remember a few years back Stratford High School (Also in SC) that was subject to a "drug raid" on the principal's hunch. Officers with thier guns drawn and pointed in children's faces, kids getting tackled into lockers, all without so much as a pack of cigarettes found. Sooner or later people are gonna have enough of this.

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. -Thomas Jefferson

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. -David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes RinChi's post
29-10-2015, 07:14 PM
(29-10-2015 06:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  She starts swinging after the officer grabs her around her neck, self-defense if anything. The cop had no right to grab her like that if at all.
He tried to pull her out of the chair, she resisted and he grabbed her. Who told you that cop has no right to grab her this way?
P.S. kids are watching and listening, they are learning: I can disrespect teachers or cops and if they force me to leave the room, they will be in trouble not me.
Very nice.

29-10-2015, 07:16 PM
(29-10-2015 06:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They're dead.

Guardians have to have very serious conversation with her.

She's in foster care. She's a ward of the State.

#sigh
29-10-2015, 07:17 PM
(29-10-2015 07:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 06:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  She starts swinging after the officer grabs her around her neck, self-defense if anything. The cop had no right to grab her like that if at all.
He tried to pull her out of the chair, she resisted and he grabbed her. Who told you that cop has no right to grab her this way?
P.S. kids are watching and listening, they are learning: I can disrespect teachers or cops and if they force me to leave the room, they will be in trouble not me.
Very nice.

Who told you a cop could? If he had to get her out of her chair, he could have pulled her arm or bear hugged her and picked her up that way, not grab her by the neck and toss her backwards.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-10-2015, 07:26 PM
(29-10-2015 07:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Very nice.

No it teaches kids the opposite. Respect is earned. This was handled completely wrong.

What you're talking about isn't respecting authority you're talking about fear. Fear is very bad.

This girl is a ward of the state. If her foster family mistreats her or abused her, she will not go to a teacher for help. She won't go to that cop who works at the school. Instead she'll suffer in silence worse.....

She'll probably just run away.

That's waaaaaay more sad.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-10-2015, 07:28 PM
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Who told you a cop could?
Nobody. I was not arguing with you. I was asking you: how do you know that he couldn't?
(29-10-2015 07:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  If he had to get her out of her chair, he could have pulled her arm or bear hugged her and picked her up that way, not grab her by the neck and toss her backwards.
Are you cop? Is this somewhere in their rules that cop has pull her the way you say?
Again, I am not arguing, I am asking.