SCOTUS Scores Again!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: SCOTUS Scores Again!
If you don't like the idea of going to a pharmacy (founded, grounded, and rounded in science) -- that carries things like contraception, and "abortion pills" --- I suggest you go find a fucking witch doctor, or other "clergyman" --- and use your "faith" instead of science ---- and cure your case of the clap with prayer - instead of penicillin.........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-06-2016, 04:27 PM
(28-06-2016 04:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you don't like the idea of going to a pharmacy (founded, grounded, and rounded in science) -- that carries things like contraception, and "abortion pills" --- I suggest you go find a fucking witch doctor, or other "clergyman" --- and use your "faith" instead of science ---- and cure your case of the clap with prayer - instead of penicillin.........

Truck stops?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-06-2016, 05:51 PM
What burns me is that they not only refuse but I read stories of horrible treatment to some women who have presented their prescriptions. When your pharmacy is the only one in town it becomes a hardship to shop elsewhere. Just like the Catlick hospitals refusing to treat women who're having a miscarriage or who want their tubes tied after their child is born.

Fucking get out of the medical profession if you're not going to help everyone with whatever their needs are.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
28-06-2016, 06:47 PM
If this happened to my wife, the guy's ears would have gotten blistered. A repeat attempt would have been made by me. I hate to have to say it, and it shouldn't even have to be said, but sometimes guys just need a guy to 'splain things. Back when I was a BSA leader, we both volunteered for Cub Day Camp. There was a guy there that was bitching about a female Den Leader who had the NERVE to volunteer, and was PREGNANT, yet. I'm not known for saying what I think, Rolleyes but we had a discussion, and that pretty much ended his complaints. FFS, a lot of guys have some serious growing up to do. I wonder how much fun his household was?
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
28-06-2016, 06:54 PM
(28-06-2016 05:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  What burns me is that they not only refuse but I read stories of horrible treatment to some women who have presented their prescriptions. When your pharmacy is the only one in town it becomes a hardship to shop elsewhere. Just like the Catlick hospitals refusing to treat women who're having a miscarriage or who want their tubes tied after their child is born.

Fucking get out of the medical profession if you're not going to help everyone with whatever their needs are.

I will argue with the Catholic hospital thing. It's a CATHOLIC hospital. It's really to be expected.

When I had Alex I had him in a Catholic Hospital because it is a really good maternity hospital and I had the girls at University of Iowa hospitals and while the care is good the volume is high and is noisier and more chaotic.

I was going to leave the hospital the morning after I had him to go to my doctor's office for the tubal. Due to a rougher than expected delivery, I opted not to and had it done six months later instead.

I knew going in that was going to be the case. No one advertised or offered anything differently. There were other options available. It is not a public hospital. Catholic hospitals are private hospitals and they go by their beliefs.

No one has to go to one. You have options.

Also, nuns have long been connected with hospitals and nursing. They give good care. Let me add that a tubal is usually an elective surgery...it is not required for a medical institution to perform an elective surgery.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-06-2016, 06:58 PM
(28-06-2016 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 05:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  What burns me is that they not only refuse but I read stories of horrible treatment to some women who have presented their prescriptions. When your pharmacy is the only one in town it becomes a hardship to shop elsewhere. Just like the Catlick hospitals refusing to treat women who're having a miscarriage or who want their tubes tied after their child is born.

I will argue with the Catholic hospital thing. It's a CATHOLIC hospital. It's really to be expected.

When I had Alex I had him in a Catholic Hospital because it is a really good maternity hospital and I had the girls at University of Iowa hospitals and while the care is good the volume is high and is noisier and more chaotic.

I was going to leave the hospital the morning after I had him to go to my doctor's office for the tubal. Due to a rougher than expected delivery, I opted not to and had it done six months later instead.

I knew going in that was going to be the case. No one advertised or offered anything differently. There were other options available. It is not a public hospital. Catholic hospitals are private hospitals and they go by their beliefs.

Also, nuns have long been connected with hospitals and nursing. They give good care. Let me add that a tubal is usually an elective surgery...it is not required for a medical institution to perform an elective surgery.

Well, the care aspect can vary. Hubby went to a research hospital and got excellent care. Subsequently he went to a Christian one and the care was abysmal. You never know.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-06-2016, 07:02 PM
(28-06-2016 06:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will argue with the Catholic hospital thing. It's a CATHOLIC hospital. It's really to be expected.

Well, the care aspect can vary. Hubby went to a research hospital and got excellent care. Subsequently he went to a Christian one and the care was abysmal. You never know.

The area where I grew up had a lot of specifically Catholic hospitals and many of the nurses I knew were trained in Catholic run nursing schools, my aunt being one of them.

My cancer experience was much better when I switched from Baylor to UT Southwestern - a research hospital. Research hospitals are often cutting edge, especially in their specialties.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 07:02 PM
(28-06-2016 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

I understand that but when they are the only hospital for hundreds of miles it even more critical they stop using their emergency care facilities for god works. They should NEVER be allowed to turn away someone in need of emergency care.

The catlick hospitals here give the finest care, I know, I've been in the 2 biggest ones. One of them will do hysterectomies because I had mine there. But the others do not. They won't touch any reproductive organs. It's insane.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
28-06-2016, 07:06 PM
(28-06-2016 07:02 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 06:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will argue with the Catholic hospital thing. It's a CATHOLIC hospital. It's really to be expected.

I understand that but when they are the only hospital for hundreds of miles it even more critical they stop using their emergency care facilities for god works. They should NEVER be allowed to turn away someone in need of emergency care.

The catlick hospitals here give the finest care, I know, I've been in the 2 biggest ones. One of them will do hysterectomies because I had mine there. But the others do not. They won't touch any reproductive organs. It's insane.

Who has had to have an emergency tubal ligation? Anyone you know?

The Fallopian Tube may have to be removed due to ectopic pregnancy but a hospital isn't going to turn you down. An ectopic pregnancy can be lethal.

Where have you found a Catholic hospital that refuses treatment for disorders of the reproductive system?

An elective tubal is not the same thing.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 07:38 PM

If I ever have blood issues, I hope my hematologist isn't JW, y'know?