SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.
(28-06-2016 02:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm against any law intruding on "partial birth abortion" that doesn't take into account the viability of fetus or the risk to the mother.

The one I can't understand is the failure to consider the quality of life and pain of a sick fetus brought to term. Fetus has half a brain. Bring it to term. That is just inhumane to me.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-06-2016, 03:24 PM
(28-06-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 02:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm against any law intruding on "partial birth abortion" that doesn't take into account the viability of fetus or the risk to the mother.

The one I can't understand is the failure to consider the quality of life and pain of a sick fetus brought to term. Fetus has half a brain. Bring it to term. That is just inhumane to me.

Their argument, of course, is that it is god's call. Man isn't capable of making that sort of decision. It's up to their all knowing, all powerful, all merciful guy in the sky. Making that sort of decision means you are playing god and god doesn't like that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(28-06-2016 03:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The one I can't understand is the failure to consider the quality of life and pain of a sick fetus brought to term. Fetus has half a brain. Bring it to term. That is just inhumane to me.

Their argument, of course, is that it is god's call. Man isn't capable of making that sort of decision. It's up to their all knowing, all powerful, all merciful guy in the sky. Making that sort of decision means you are playing god and god doesn't like that.

They completely and totally misrepresent God and in their ignorance implicitly pledge fealty to Bob. ..... Bob ain't at all sure he wants them.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-06-2016, 03:34 PM
(28-06-2016 03:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 02:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The one I can't understand is the failure to consider the quality of life and pain of a sick fetus brought to term. Fetus has half a brain. Bring it to term. That is just inhumane to me.

That's such a wonderful comfort to the pregnant woman Dx'd at 30 weeks and told her baby has type 2 OI.

If god existed I'd be very pissed at him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-06-2016, 03:37 PM
(28-06-2016 03:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 03:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Their argument, of course, is that it is god's call. Man isn't capable of making that sort of decision. It's up to their all knowing, all powerful, all merciful guy in the sky. Making that sort of decision means you are playing god and god doesn't like that.

That's such a wonderful comfort to the pregnant woman Dx'd at 30 weeks and told her baby has type 2 OI.

Of course, the conditioned response it that it's god's will.

Damn...I should sideline as an apologetic.

**And don't forget that god doesn't give you more than you can handle....mysterious ways....has a plan...blah, blah, blah.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 03:42 PM
(28-06-2016 03:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 03:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's such a wonderful comfort to the pregnant woman Dx'd at 30 weeks and told her baby has type 2 OI.

Of course, the conditioned response it that it's god's will.

**And don't forget that god doesn't give you more than you can handle....mysterious ways....has a plan...blah, blah, blah.

[Image: yYWN7_s-200x150.gif]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-06-2016, 03:45 PM
(28-06-2016 03:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 03:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Of course, the conditioned response it that it's god's will.

[Image: yYWN7_s-200x150.gif]

Hug

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2016, 03:49 PM
(27-06-2016 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Thumbsup Chuck better bring his best up game from behind me, though. A foot that high in the air is free stuff.

You realize you're like in your 70's right. That's like 10 years older than Chas. I'm surprised they still let you drive. Hell I'm surprised they still let you post.

Nonsense. Chas knew the dinosaurs before they were oil.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-06-2016, 03:54 PM
(28-06-2016 03:49 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You realize you're like in your 70's right. That's like 10 years older than Chas. I'm surprised they still let you drive. Hell I'm surprised they still let you post.

Nonsense. Chas knew the dinosaurs before they were oil.

That's what I'm saying.

#sigh
28-06-2016, 04:05 PM
(28-06-2016 03:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bob ain't at all sure he wants them.

That's okay. Bob'll take their money. Wink

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post