SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.
(27-06-2016 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked. Conservatives don't give a shit about you until you reach military age. Then they think you're just fine. Just what they've been looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers. Pro-life... pro-life... These people aren't pro-life, they're killing doctors! What kind of pro-life is that? What, they'll do anything they can to save a fetus but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it? They're not pro-life. You know what they are? They're anti-woman. Simple as it gets, anti-woman. They don't like them. They don't like women. They believe a woman's primary role is to function as a brood mare for the state.

George Carlin

I think it's as much fear as it is dislike. If women are allowed to enjoy sex, change partners as they please, and only bring children into the world when they're ready to take on that challenge--who's going to fuck those guys? Nobody.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
27-06-2016, 10:31 AM
(27-06-2016 08:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  SCOTUS upholds women's reproductive rights.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/us/sup....html?_r=0

"Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. and Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. dissented."

Hahahahahaha.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-06-2016, 10:32 AM
(27-06-2016 09:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked. Conservatives don't give a shit about you until you reach military age. Then they think you're just fine. Just what they've been looking for. Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers. Pro-life... pro-life... These people aren't pro-life, they're killing doctors! What kind of pro-life is that? What, they'll do anything they can to save a fetus but if it grows up to be a doctor they just might have to kill it? They're not pro-life. You know what they are? They're anti-woman. Simple as it gets, anti-woman. They don't like them. They don't like women. They believe a woman's primary role is to function as a brood mare for the state.

George Carlin

[Image: rA4nPK.jpg]

I'm a big fan of George Carlin, but I think he's dead wrong in this case. Claiming that prolifers hate women is as silly as claiming that atheists hate god. Here's the deal, we're all prolife, but we just draw the line at different places. Some people draw the line at conception, some draw it at the second trimester, some third, some draw the line at partial birth abortions, and some draw the line at infanticide. Vosur and Biker, prolifers are prolife for the exact same reason that you both oppose infanticide. To suggest otherwise makes you look like dumbfucks. And if you don't oppose infanticide, then we can go ahead and laugh you out of the room anyways.

There may be some prolifers who actually hate women, but they're probably as common as atheists who hate god. Also, Vosur, your cartoon seems to be the exact opposite of your conservative political views, unless you think that he government should feed us, cloth us, house us, take care of our medical needs, etc.....
27-06-2016, 10:35 AM
(27-06-2016 10:32 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: rA4nPK.jpg]

I'm a big fan of George Carlin, but I think he's dead wrong in this case. Claiming that prolifers hate women is as silly as claiming that atheists hate god. Here's the deal, we're all prolife, but we just draw the line at different places. Some people draw the line at conception, some draw it at the second trimester, some third, some draw the line at partial birth abortions, and some draw the line at infanticide. Vosur and Biker, prolifers are prolife for the exact same reason that you both oppose infanticide. To suggest otherwise makes you look like dumbfucks. And if you don't oppose infanticide, then we can go ahead and laugh you out of the room anyways.

There may be some prolifers who actually hate women, but they're probably as common as atheists who hate god. Also, Vosur, your cartoon seems to be the exact opposite of your conservative political views, unless you think that he government should feed us, cloth us, house us, take care of our medical needs, etc.....

You are obviously not being used as brood mare yourself.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-06-2016, 10:35 AM
I'm so happy about this. The rules they put in place for abortion clinics were absolutely ridiculous. Pity they hit up all those clinics and they couldn't afford the list of extensive repairs to lower light switches, and raise sinks along all their other bullshit things, leaving large swaths of the state completely under-serviced.

Forcing women to drive hundreds of miles and sometimes even across state lines to do something completely legal. In some states they make you watch a video and still wait 48 hours. If you have to travel a few hundred miles, you aren't going home, and return a couple days later. For a poor woman with few options it's effectively saying 'have the baby'.

They've created an environment where working poor women can't afford abortion.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-06-2016, 10:37 AM
(27-06-2016 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:32 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  I'm a big fan of George Carlin, but I think he's dead wrong in this case. Claiming that prolifers hate women is as silly as claiming that atheists hate god. Here's the deal, we're all prolife, but we just draw the line at different places. Some people draw the line at conception, some draw it at the second trimester, some third, some draw the line at partial birth abortions, and some draw the line at infanticide. Vosur and Biker, prolifers are prolife for the exact same reason that you both oppose infanticide. To suggest otherwise makes you look like dumbfucks. And if you don't oppose infanticide, then we can go ahead and laugh you out of the room anyways.

You are obviously not being used as brood mare yourself.

You also are obviously not being used as a brood mare.

BTW, I'm pro choice, I just don't delude myself about the motivations of prolifers.
On a lighter note...

I read the title of this thread several times...

First I read... SCOTUS bitch...slaps TX on abortion...

I had to pause and try again to realize it is...SCOTUS bitch-slaps Texas on abortion...it was really early when I read it...that's my excuse.

Carry on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
(27-06-2016 10:32 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 09:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: rA4nPK.jpg]

I'm a big fan of George Carlin, but I think he's dead wrong in this case. Claiming that prolifers hate women is as silly as claiming that atheists hate god.

Except women actually exist. So there's that.

Your simile is quite moronic.

Quote:Here's the deal, we're all prolife, but we just draw the line at different places. Some people draw the line at conception, some draw it at the second trimester, some third, some draw the line at partial birth abortions, and some draw the line at infanticide. Vosur and Biker, prolifers are prolife for the exact same reason that you both oppose infanticide. To suggest otherwise makes you look like dumbfucks. And if you don't oppose infanticide, then we can go ahead and laugh you out of the room anyways.

Some definitions have compelling evidence, others not so much.

Quote:There may be some prolifers who actually hate women, but they're probably as common as atheists who hate god. Also, Vosur, your cartoon seems to be the exact opposite of your conservative political views, unless you think that he government should feed us, cloth us, house us, take care of our medical needs, etc.....

Hate may be too strong, but a callous indifference to their rights is accurate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
27-06-2016, 10:39 AM
(27-06-2016 10:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:32 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  I'm a big fan of George Carlin, but I think he's dead wrong in this case. Claiming that prolifers hate women is as silly as claiming that atheists hate god.

Except women actually exist. So there's that.

Quote:Here's the deal, we're all prolife, but we just draw the line at different places. Some people draw the line at conception, some draw it at the second trimester, some third, some draw the line at partial birth abortions, and some draw the line at infanticide. Vosur and Biker, prolifers are prolife for the exact same reason that you both oppose infanticide. To suggest otherwise makes you look like dumbfucks. And if you don't oppose infanticide, then we can go ahead and laugh you out of the room anyways.

Quote:There may be some prolifers who actually hate women, but they're probably as common as atheists who hate god. Also, Vosur, your cartoon seems to be the exact opposite of your conservative political views, unless you think that he government should feed us, cloth us, house us, take care of our medical needs, etc.....

Chas, everything you've ever typed is moronic. Just sayin...
27-06-2016, 10:41 AM
(27-06-2016 10:39 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  Except women actually exist. So there's that.

Chas, everything you've ever typed is moronic. Just sayin...

So, no actual substance. Consider Try again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post