SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.
Are you fools still arguing about guns in America? It's like arguing if there is grass on the ground.

Grow the fuck up.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2016, 10:47 AM
(27-06-2016 10:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you fools still arguing about guns in America? It's like arguing if there is grass on the ground.

Grow the fuck up.

No, talking about abortion rights being reinstated in TX. TX legislature pulled a real dick move and placed requirements on clinics that were nearly impossible to meet. That forced clinics to shut down and took away the services from a lot of the population.

So far, this hasn't turned into an argument about guns, even though it is TX. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-06-2016, 10:49 AM
(27-06-2016 10:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you fools still arguing about guns in America? It's like arguing if there is grass on the ground.

Grow the fuck up.

No, talking about abortion rights being reinstated in TX. TX legislature pulled a real dick move and placed requirements on clinics that were nearly impossible to meet. That forced clinics to shut down and took away the services from a lot of the population.

So far, this hasn't turned into an argument about guns, even though it is TX. Undecided

I am obviously out of it. Ignore me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-06-2016, 10:50 AM
(27-06-2016 10:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  No, talking about abortion rights being reinstated in TX. TX legislature pulled a real dick move and placed requirements on clinics that were nearly impossible to meet. That forced clinics to shut down and took away the services from a lot of the population.

I am obviously out of it. Ignore me.
It's okay, we understand. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-06-2016, 10:50 AM
(27-06-2016 10:37 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  You are obviously not being used as brood mare yourself.

You also are obviously not being used as a brood mare.

BTW, I'm pro choice, I just don't delude myself about the motivations of prolifers.

Caught! Smile I am post menopausal. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Matt --- Gotta remember something... George Carlin was a comedian -- he HAS to go over the top on some stuff, just so it's funny....

That a good share of it also happens to be true, is just a happy coincidence...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 9 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-06-2016, 11:05 AM
As a Texas woman, this makes me very happy!! Yay, SCOTUS! Heart

[+] 6 users Like Escape Artist's post
27-06-2016, 11:07 AM
In the eyes of a fundy
The unsuspecting thinker
Had better protect the truth
From the right

Cause the eyes of a fundy
Are upon you
Any thinking you do
They're gonna see

When you're in Texas
Look behind you
Cause thats where
The fundy's gonna be.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
27-06-2016, 11:08 AM
To me, the best part of this is that it was 5-3. Meaning that even with that degenerate Scalia, this would still have failed.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 9 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
27-06-2016, 11:09 AM
Those same clinics in tx (as well as other places) provided a host of services from Pap smears to prenatal care, STD screenings, etc., but because they also performed some abortions they were forced to undergo major renovations they simply couldn't afford. The government imposed this on them, knowing full well they couldn't meet their new standard and would be forced to close.

Many clinics weren't built as medical offices. Texas at one time had no problem with this at all.

Then somehow they decided that they needed to be surgery suites (as if a doctor's office is a surgery suite).

Because yanno those Pap smears require a completely sterile environment. Drinking Beverage

This decision is a huge step to undoing the damage done by completely faulty thinking.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post