SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: SCOTUS bitch slaps Texas on abortion rights.
(27-06-2016 08:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why? They're both dumbfucks.
I love you too, Girly. Tongue

I thought we agreed on no public displays of affection.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-06-2016, 08:49 PM
(27-06-2016 08:13 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  PFF. Chuck Norris sucks donkey balls. Anyone who thinks a roundhouse kick to the head is a feasible attack is relying on some abstruse variant of the Marquess of Queensbury's rules etiquette. Someone tries that on me, the least of his worries is how far he's going to have to cartwheel to keep me from busting his balls while he's on the ground. Drinking Beverage

Chuck Norris is a fucking joke. Sorry for the side bar. Back to the SCROTUS owning Texas. Tongue

You only are saying this because Chuck Norris' left testicle is currently destroying the Xenomorphs and unavailable for comment.

Thumbsup Chuck better bring his best up game from behind me, though. A foot that high in the air is free stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
27-06-2016, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 09:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-06-2016 07:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think it's morally wrong to kill an unborn child because it's a human, not because it's a person.

That's precisely why you should never masturbate and seek forgiveness for unintentional spontaneous nocturnal emissions. I think that women might be able to masturbate though because it has no effect on ovulation. ..... Consider

#sigh
27-06-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 08:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-06-2016 08:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 08:13 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You only are saying this because Chuck Norris' left testicle is currently destroying the Xenomorphs and unavailable for comment.

Thumbsup Chuck better bring his best up game from behind me, though. A foot that high in the air is free stuff.

You realize you're like in your 70's right. That's like 10 years older than Chas. I'm surprised they still let you drive. Hell I'm surprised they still let you post.

#sigh
27-06-2016, 09:21 PM
(27-06-2016 07:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Bucky's choice of words was poor, i.e. "no brain", "mass of undifferentiated..."
We agree on that point. It's quite an ironic situation in light of the criticisms he leveled at me in that post.

(27-06-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  However, without a sufficiently developed brain and nervous system, the fetus is not a 'person'.

And the majority (91.4%) were performed prior to that point.
I don't understand why you felt it necessary to point this out. It sounds like a red herring to me because personhood was never part of my argument. I think it's morally wrong to kill an unborn child because it's a human, not because it's a person.

OK, not a person == not an unborn child. It's just a fetus.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-06-2016, 09:33 PM
(27-06-2016 08:00 PM)Fireball Wrote:  PFF. Chuck Norris sucks donkey balls. Anyone who thinks a roundhouse kick to the head is a feasible attack is relying on some abstruse variant of the Marquess of Queensbury's rules etiquette. Someone tries that on me, the least of his worries is how far he's going to have to cartwheel to keep me from busting his balls while he's on the ground. Drinking Beverage

Chuck Norris is a fucking joke. Sorry for the side bar. Back to the SCROTUS owning Texas. Tongue

1. Chuck Norris is a world class asshole.
2. Chuck Norris held the world middleweight Karate championship for 6 straight years. He was a world class MMA fighter before MMA was even a sport much less cool. He holds black belts in Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Taekwondo, Tang Soo Do, and founded his own fighting style Chun Kuk Do. The Chun Kuk Do combines techniques from multiple fighting styles. i.e. it is a mixed martial arts technique.
3. MMA training and techniques have undoubtedly improved in the 40 plus years since Norris was at the height of his game, but there is no reason to think Norris wouldn’t be competitive in modern MMA if he was 40 years younger.
4. If you’re not or have not recently been a professional MMA fighter I’d be perfectly happy putting my money on Norris in fight between the two of you today because there’s not much I would enjoy more than watching a self-aggrandizing blowhard get his ass handed to him by an old man.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
27-06-2016, 09:56 PM
(27-06-2016 09:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 07:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We agree on that point. It's quite an ironic situation in light of the criticisms he leveled at me in that post.

I don't understand why you felt it necessary to point this out. It sounds like a red herring to me because personhood was never part of my argument. I think it's morally wrong to kill an unborn child because it's a human, not because it's a person.

OK, not a person == not an unborn child. It's just a fetus.

#sigh
28-06-2016, 12:11 AM
(27-06-2016 07:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think it's morally wrong to kill an unborn child because it's a human, not because it's a person.

Is your toenail a human? What's so special about a bunch of cells? The fact that they *could grow* into a human? So what? If they die before they're even conscious what's wrong?

Didja know that a lot of foetuses are aborted spontaneously (involuntarily) by the mother if they have birth defects - evolution's put in a few fail-safes. Not worth carrying a child to term if it's gonna be fucked from the get-go. Now tell me. With modern medicine maybe some of those could be saved and turned into totally fucked humans. Would you be happy to support that in defiance of the mother's wishes? In other words, do you still find it morally reprehensible to kill such a foetus?

And if not, then what's so wrong with killing a viable foetus at the same stage?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-06-2016, 01:25 AM
(27-06-2016 02:05 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 01:21 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  When have you ever been to Texas?

I've sneezed better poems than that.

Hey dumbass, it is a parody of the TV show "Walker Texas Ranger" opening theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIYZVSElmj4

Wait, you watch "Walker, Texas Ranger" ... and you're calling me the "dumbass"?

lol, give us some more scintillating brilliance, Brian.

Hold on, let me go get my notebook, I want to write this stuff down.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-06-2016, 01:31 AM
(27-06-2016 08:16 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  I just don't like how defining prolifers as woman haters shuts down the conversation.

It doesn't seem to have shut down the conversation, at all, either here at TTA or the country at large.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post