SHAMELESS PLUG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
SHAMELESS PLUG
FOR MAH SITE

Come play some D&D - or any other RPG, for that matter. If you want to play a game that isn't on the site, let me know and I'll add a forum section for it.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2010, 07:17 PM

RE: SHAMELESS PLUG
(08-03-2010 09:38 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  FOR MAH SITE

Come play some D&D - or any other RPG, for that matter. If you want to play a game that isn't on the site, let me know and I'll add a forum section for it.

Who would have thought you played D&D And by RPG you mean logic? See I am funny I am cracking myself up!
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2010, 07:45 PM
So you really have nothing better to do with your time than to follow me around and troll any thread I'm involved in so that you can get some tiny measure of pleasure from knowing that you caused a minor annoyance to me since you can't actually beat me in a debate?
Sad.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
08-03-2010, 08:25 PM

(08-03-2010 07:45 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So you really have nothing better to do with your time than to follow me around and troll any thread I'm involved in so that you can get some tiny measure of pleasure from knowing that you caused a minor annoyance to me since you can't actually beat me in a debate?
Sad.

My son calls it it "creeping" Your posts come up in my email and I don't know what it is so I click on it and read what it says. And yes, I guess I am putting a mental profile together about you, that is the wisdom that I talked about earlier.
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 08:49 PM by Unbeliever.)
(08-03-2010 08:25 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  
(08-03-2010 07:45 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So you really have nothing better to do with your time than to follow me around and troll any thread I'm involved in so that you can get some tiny measure of pleasure from knowing that you caused a minor annoyance to me since you can't actually beat me in a debate?
Sad.

My son calls it it "creeping" Your posts come up in my email and I don't know what it is so I click on it and read what it says.

New threads shouldn't. And even if they did, this doesn't justify your constant troll-bombing.

Quote:And yes, I guess I am putting a mental profile together about you, that is the wisdom that I talked about earlier.

[Image: picard-facepalm2.jpg]

I mean, really. There are so many levels of stupid there that I can hardly begin to comprehend it. It opens with mind-boggling arrogance, then descends into presumption, referencing previous flaws... it's a veritable onion of fail.

08-03-2010, 10:44 PM

Oh...By the way don't forget to watch the Discovery Channels show on "who framed the mythical character that never existed" on March 14th. Sorry that is what you would say... The real show is called "Who Framed Jesus" Oh and feel free to insert a picture of an ostrich with it's head in the sand right here!
09-03-2010, 06:52 AM
Sure, I'll watch. Thanks for the update. Now get off my bridge.

09-03-2010, 07:18 AM

(09-03-2010 06:52 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Sure, I'll watch. Thanks for the update. Now get off my bridge.

Picard... Tongue
09-03-2010, 07:57 AM
What can I say? It was a good line.

09-03-2010, 08:24 AM
(08-03-2010 08:25 PM)martinb59 Wrote:  And yes, I guess I am putting a mental profile together about you, that is the wisdom that I talked about earlier.

Ok, thats just creepy.

So many cats, so few good recipes.