SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement
(15-09-2017 08:45 PM)Aractus Wrote:  Jesus, I'm pointing out how bad the integrity of their "postal survey" is. If a plebiscite was held you would not be able to vote twice ... well that's actually not true, people actually do it every election, but there would be a record of it and it is against the rules and the law. Usually it happens when old people in retirement or nursing homes vote at a mobile ballot, but then also allow their children/family to take them out to vote as well. On the other hand filling in someone else's survey is not illegal or against any rules. In fact on the letter itself it says: "If you need help, ask someone you trust" which implies you can give it to someone to fill in on your behalf.

I am under the impression you still have a little fragrance of Anglican around you.

Having said that, we've never met.

I am not surprised, if I am correct, that you catch some flak on an atheist website.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2017, 05:52 AM
(16-09-2017 01:49 AM)Sushisnake Wrote:  You did what? And your excuse is the survey has no integrity so you needn't either? And it isn’t a valid excuse because the integrity is built into the fact that the survey is VOLUNTARY. If neither option represents your views, you don't return the form. Pretty simple. And believe it or not, many of us would counsel those who have no opinion one way or the other to do just that, dont vote, chuck the form in the bin, because unlike you, we have integrity.

Unbelievable. You should be ashamed, yet you seem to be crowing about it.

I'm not ashamed - what I'm going to let a survey form I've been GIVEN go to waste? That is nonsensical.

It's a SURVEY, not a ballot. What does it matter?

(16-09-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(15-09-2017 09:02 AM)Aractus Wrote:  I got a second form from a friend who didn't care, wasn't going to complete it, and gave it to me...

I can only suggest that you need to foster a better class of friends. Confused

There's nothing wrong with my friend. He wouldn't vote in elections if he didn't have to, so it didn't at all surprise me.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2017, 07:11 AM
(16-09-2017 05:52 AM)Aractus Wrote:  I'm not ashamed - what I'm going to let a survey form I've been GIVEN go to waste? That is nonsensical.

It matters because you clearly realise that you are deliberately distorting the survey result for your own ends. If it really doesn't matter, why don't you write to the guys who're running the survey and tell them what you've done? Why didn't you write it on the paper you handed in? You *lied* - you pretended that you were your friend and that your friend held the same opinion as you.

Here's a thought, what if the authors of the survey report that 100% of the survey correspondents support marriage equality, and you KNOW you didn't, in your survey form as well as your friend's? Aren't you going to cry that the authors were dishonest? Yet YOU don't have a problem being dishonest yourself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
16-09-2017, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2017 10:17 AM by Sushisnake.)
(16-09-2017 05:52 AM)Aractus Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 01:49 AM)Sushisnake Wrote:  You did what? And your excuse is the survey has no integrity so you needn't either? And it isn’t a valid excuse because the integrity is built into the fact that the survey is VOLUNTARY. If neither option represents your views, you don't return the form. Pretty simple. And believe it or not, many of us would counsel those who have no opinion one way or the other to do just that, dont vote, chuck the form in the bin, because unlike you, we have integrity.

Unbelievable. You should be ashamed, yet you seem to be crowing about it.

I'm not ashamed - what I'm going to let a survey form I've been GIVEN go to waste? That is nonsensical.

(16-09-2017 02:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I can only suggest that you need to foster a better class of friends. Confused

There's nothing wrong with my friend. He wouldn't vote in elections if he didn't have to, so it didn't at all surprise me.

Well, since it really doesn't matter, you're fine with me flicking this to the "yes" campaign? If the survey result goes against every opinion poll for last decade or so, posts like yours will go a long way towards explaining what happened.
16-09-2017, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2017 08:34 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(16-09-2017 05:52 AM)Aractus Wrote:  I'm not ashamed...

Clearly, as that would require you having an ounce of integrity. That's kinda the point.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-09-2017, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2017 04:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-09-2017 02:07 AM)Sushisnake Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 01:49 AM)Sushisnake Wrote:  You did what? And your excuse is the survey has no integrity so you needn't either?

I hate it when the delete button says no, you can't delete this accidental double quote post thingy because you don't have permission because I say so for no apparent reason.

There's a "delete" button? I don't see one. Posts have never been deleted around here since the forum's gitgo out of principle. And so it shall remain because the forum team has always respected that principle and always will. The one move I remember was putting a restriction on the edit time because some fool actually went through and manually edited all of his hundreds of posts and replaced them with "I am sofa king wee todded." or something clever like that. The amount of effort that went into that was far more impressive than the content of any of his posts.

When I accidentally double post I just edit it and replace it with some witty phrase. (And no, I don't really give a shit if nobody else thinks it's witty. Tongue )

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2017, 08:36 PM
(16-09-2017 04:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  When I accidentally double post I just edit it and replace it with some witty phrase. (And no, I don't really give a shit if nobody else thinks it's witty. Tongue )

Anyone who has seen your cosplay already knows you have zero fucks to give worrying about what other's think. Yes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-09-2017, 09:04 PM
(16-09-2017 10:14 AM)Sushisnake Wrote:  Well, since it really doesn't matter, you're fine with me flicking this to the "yes" campaign? If the survey result goes against every opinion poll for last decade or so, posts like yours will go a long way towards explaining what happened.

I filled both in as yes... like I said though I think the SJW-led campaign is doing far more damage than they realise, and it will not surprise me if they lose the survey result.

(16-09-2017 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Here's a thought, what if the authors of the survey report that 100% of the survey correspondents support marriage equality, and you KNOW you didn't, in your survey form as well as your friend's? Aren't you going to cry that the authors were dishonest? Yet YOU don't have a problem being dishonest yourself.

I filled both in as yes, as repeatedly stated and as you can see from the photo of MY form.

My Blog
16-09-2017, 11:22 PM
(16-09-2017 09:04 PM)Aractus Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 07:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Here's a thought, what if the authors of the survey report that 100% of the survey correspondents support marriage equality, and you KNOW you didn't, in your survey form as well as your friend's? Aren't you going to cry that the authors were dishonest? Yet YOU don't have a problem being dishonest yourself.

I filled both in as yes, as repeatedly stated and as you can see from the photo of MY form.

And? I'm supposed to like you now?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2017, 01:40 AM
You seemed to be under the impression I surveyed "No" for some reason. That isn't the case, I was simply clarifying.

My Blog