SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement
(17-09-2017 01:40 AM)Aractus Wrote:  You seemed to be under the impression I surveyed "No" for some reason. That isn't the case, I was simply clarifying.

I was somewhat under that impression, but what you got criticism for was cheating with your survey forms, not your opinion, regardless that I agree with it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-07-2018, 03:58 PM
(28-08-2017 10:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will never understand the fascination, and need to pass judgement, on another person's sexuality, gender, and all the variations that involve two consenting adults. I might not understand it, but I also don't need to.

We can learn a thing or two from very young children. When a black child plays with a white child, both are indifferent to the difference in skin color. We can apply this to LGBTQ people because they are people too. Indifference to their sexuality is what we need. HATE needs to be replaced with indifference, but I don't know how to do that.

“Here, where a thousand
Captains swore grand conquest. . .Tall
Grass their monument.”
― Basho
28-07-2018, 04:09 PM
(28-07-2018 03:58 PM)AtheistTech Wrote:  
(28-08-2017 10:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I will never understand the fascination, and need to pass judgement, on another person's sexuality, gender, and all the variations that involve two consenting adults. I might not understand it, but I also don't need to.

We can learn a thing or two from very young children. When a black child plays with a white child, both are indifferent to the difference in skin color. We can apply this to LGBTQ people because they are people too. Indifference to their sexuality is what we need. HATE needs to be replaced with indifference, but I don't know how to do that.

You start with yourself and teaching your children to be accepting...not indifferent.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
28-07-2018, 04:13 PM
What are you doing AtheistTech?!

Stop raising dead SJW threads from the grave, you foul necromancer! You have no idea what the consequences will be!

[Image: x6DEbV5.gif]
28-07-2018, 05:54 PM
(28-07-2018 04:13 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  What are you doing AtheistTech?!

Stop raising dead SJW threads from the grave, you foul necromancer! You have no idea what the consequences will be!

Wait a minute there ELK12695, an SJW is a warrior dedicated to fight for justice and the defense of the weak and oppressed, thus SJWs could also be referred as paladins and everybody knows that paladins have great abilities against undeads and other sorts or monsters. Thus, if we follow that logic, SJWs are very skilled at tackling necromancers who draw their powers from undead (and are often undead themselves). This means that SJWs are uniquely equipped to tackle thread necromancers and put back those thread where they belong... or maybe I play DnD to much and should get a life...

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
28-07-2018, 06:14 PM
(28-07-2018 03:58 PM)AtheistTech Wrote:  

Each individual needs to take responsibility for their own feelings. There's a reason why the KKK wears hoods: they don't want to own their bigotry, they feel the need to hide it behind anonymity -- sorta like the Internet, when you think about it.

"Who are you?" should be the first question asked of any bigot. The question may be literal or metaphoric.

You can batten down my hatches if it
gets you through the night.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-07-2018, 06:15 PM
(28-07-2018 05:54 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(28-07-2018 04:13 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  What are you doing AtheistTech?!

Wait a minute there ELK12695, an SJW is a warrior dedicated to fight for justice and the defense of the weak and oppressed, thus SJWs could also be referred as paladins and everybody knows that paladins have great abilities against undeads and other sorts or monsters. Thus, if we follow that logic, SJWs are very skilled at tackling necromancers who draw their powers from undead (and are often undead themselves). This means that SJWs are uniquely equipped to tackle thread necromancers and put back those thread where they belong... or maybe I play DnD to much and should get a life...

> Pardon my ignorance, but what is an SJW? Huh
28-07-2018, 06:18 PM
(28-07-2018 06:15 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(28-07-2018 05:54 PM)epronovost Wrote:  Wait a minute there ELK12695, an SJW is a warrior dedicated to fight for justice and the defense of the weak and oppressed, thus SJWs could also be referred as paladins and everybody knows that paladins have great abilities against undeads and other sorts or monsters. Thus, if we follow that logic, SJWs are very skilled at tackling necromancers who draw their powers from undead (and are often undead themselves). This means that SJWs are uniquely equipped to tackle thread necromancers and put back those thread where they belong... or maybe I play DnD to much and should get a life...

> Pardon my ignorance, but what is an SJW? Huh

Social Justice Warrior.

Quote:Social justice warrior
Social justice warrior is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics. The accusation that somebody is an SJW carries implications that they are pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction, and engaging in disingenuous arguments.
Wikipedia

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-08-2018, 03:57 PM
(28-07-2018 03:58 PM)AtheistTech Wrote:  HATE needs to be replaced with indifference, but I don't know how to do that.

Hate needs to be replaced with love, and imaginary lines and other delusions need to be erased. I have some ideas about how anyone who wants to can help it happen, if you're interested.

- Jim
[+] 2 users Like jimhabegger's post
04-08-2018, 02:24 PM
(03-08-2018 03:57 PM)jimhabegger Wrote:  
(28-07-2018 03:58 PM)AtheistTech Wrote:  HATE needs to be replaced with indifference, but I don't know how to do that.

Hate needs to be replaced with love, and imaginary lines and other delusions need to be erased. I have some ideas about how anyone who wants to can help it happen, if you're interested.

Some differences that cause HATE are about non-issues like skin color, and sexual orientation. These non issues need to be treated indifferently which is the correct way to treat non-issues.

I agree that most HATE needs to be replaced with LOVE.

I apologize for not being clear about what my points were.

BTW, I am interested in learning what you have to offer as methods to more love.

“Here, where a thousand
Captains swore grand conquest. . .Tall
Grass their monument.”
― Basho
[+] 2 users Like AtheistTech's post