SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2017, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 02:42 AM by Aractus.)
RE: SJWs and Same Sex Marriage movement
This is the kind of shit the SJWs are pushing. Not to mention that a man who impregnated a NSW woman in a same sex partnership and has been a part of the child's life, and paid child support had his name removed from the birth certificate. The 2008 law requires that the kid's non-biological second mother is listed on the birth certificate in place of her biological father! And yes, there I am a fucking traditionalist so sue me: only the biological parents should be on a child's birth certificate. People have fought in courts and won on the basis that they are the biological parent of the child, and now that becomes meaningless.

He had rights that were stripped away a full 7 years after the child was born.

My Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2017, 06:27 AM
(30-08-2017 02:35 AM)Aractus Wrote:  This is the kind of shit the SJWs are pushing. Not to mention that a man who impregnated a NSW woman in a same sex partnership and has been a part of the child's life, and paid child support had his name removed from the birth certificate. The 2008 law requires that the kid's non-biological second mother is listed on the birth certificate in place of her biological father! And yes, there I am a fucking traditionalist so sue me: only the biological parents should be on a child's birth certificate. People have fought in courts and won on the basis that they are the biological parent of the child, and now that becomes meaningless.

For who's and what's traditions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
30-08-2017, 06:38 AM
(29-08-2017 10:10 PM)Aractus Wrote:  Inclusiveness, multiculturalism, democracy. Things that idealise values like Sharia Law have no place in Australia.

Mate, can you please read your quote a few times?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-08-2017, 06:47 AM
(30-08-2017 02:35 AM)Aractus Wrote:  This is the kind of shit the SJWs are pushing. Not to mention that a man who impregnated a NSW woman in a same sex partnership and has been a part of the child's life, and paid child support had his name removed from the birth certificate. The 2008 law requires that the kid's non-biological second mother is listed on the birth certificate in place of her biological father! And yes, there I am a fucking traditionalist so sue me: only the biological parents should be on a child's birth certificate. People have fought in courts and won on the basis that they are the biological parent of the child, and now that becomes meaningless.

Sperm doners have rights? The story you link is light on content and background, but it perhaps this sperm donor was on the birth certificate only because same sex couples could not both occupy the parent entries on the certificate. Being adopted myself, neither father nor mother on my birth certificate have any biological relationship to me. I don't think the birth certificate has ever been meant by any jurisdiction to be proof of biological parentage.
30-08-2017, 07:01 AM
NSW, SJW, LGBTQQIP2SAA ---- Huh

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-08-2017, 07:13 AM
(30-08-2017 07:01 AM)Dom Wrote:  NSW, SJW, LGBTQQIP2SAA ---- Huh

When he could have spared himself all the typing (and us - all the wading through) and just gone with BS Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-08-2017, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 08:32 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-08-2017 01:29 AM)Aractus Wrote:  Well they claim that marriage is a right for one thing. It's not, it's a made up institution.

Facepalm
It's an institution which humans have agreed they will recognize, legally.
Obviously you don't know much about how the law works.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2017, 07:26 AM
(30-08-2017 12:17 AM)Aractus Wrote:  Well, gender dysphoria is a medically recognized mental health condition. You need to see a doctor to confirm whether you are trans.

Quote:Sexuality has nothing whatsoever to do with mental health, and you don't need to see a doctor to determine whether you might be gay and to advise you on your options. They're just two completely different issues the way I see it.

Facepalm

Quote:I have nothing against trans people, the issue I have is with the SJWs.

The issue I have is you're just a crabby old man who wants to bitch about people working for change.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2017, 07:54 AM

Good God it's the demise of civilisation as we know it. I hadn't realised the rot had spread so far. What next, people choosing to wear pink even though they're not female???

Fucken hell you find some stupid shit to moan about.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-08-2017, 09:00 AM
(29-08-2017 10:13 PM)MetasyntacticVariable Wrote:  ...The typical Aussie is an ignorant, anti-intellectual xenophobe who constantly falls for the fear-mongering and fake outrage of political elites.

Your own intimate peer group may be such, but your opinion of the typical [sic ] Aussie is a gross misrepresentation. Cultural cringe anyone? No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.