SMOKE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: SMOKE
Though smoking is bad for MY health, it might very well SAVE the life of some non-smoker giving me shit!

@Muffs 1:16 if you're impatient

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
30-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, potentially-liver-killing-and-car-accident-causing alcohol is socially acceptable when smoking is increasingly frowned upon, but that's just society; it's selectively rational. Comparing cigarettes to alcohol doesn't make smoking any less stupid; it just shows the cultural hypocrisy. I can compare gasoline huffing to alcohol, but that doesn't make it any better of a choice. They're both bad ideas.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 3 users Like Elesjei's post
30-10-2013, 08:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! I've had ppl come up to me with the coughing bit too. Seriously? I was here smoking, YOU came over here, go away....
30-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I only smoke on my back deck. Never anywhere else.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

30-10-2013, 08:35 PM
(30-10-2013 08:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I only smoke on my back deck. Never anywhere else.

Yep, we have a screened in front porch, in the winter we have a work room in the basement with ventilation, and we keep the door closed. NO smoking in the house otherwise. I don't smoke during the day. Occasionally I smoke outside a bar though.
30-10-2013, 08:39 PM
(30-10-2013 08:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  HAHAHAHAHA! I've had ppl come up to me with the coughing bit too. Seriously? I was here smoking, YOU came over here, go away....

IKR lol But worst of all are the ones that tell you, "you know that's bad for ya, right?" as if you didn't know.

No shit? Blink You know every time you start your car you're adding CO2 to the atmosphere that will eventually accumulate into the runaway greenhouse effect that will transform our world into the 900 degree hell that is Venus, thus destroying all life on Earth, right? ....asshole Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
30-10-2013, 08:58 PM
(30-10-2013 08:07 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  Yes, potentially-liver-killing-and-car-accident-causing alcohol is socially acceptable when smoking is increasingly frowned upon, but that's just society; it's selectively rational. Comparing cigarettes to alcohol doesn't make smoking any less stupid; it just shows the cultural hypocrisy. I can compare gasoline huffing to alcohol, but that doesn't make it any better of a choice. They're both bad ideas.

Well, I smoke AND I huff gasoline.

But not at the same time - I ain't stupid. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
30-10-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't smoke during the day but when I do smoke (at night), it's ciga-weed!!! Big Grin
30-10-2013, 09:13 PM
(30-10-2013 06:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Fuck off muffs
we all know smoking is bad.
Alcohol is bad too.
Driving a car too.
We(i) dont care
my life.
My lungs.
My decision.
Do you seriously think people will quit if you tell 'm about the risks of smoking? Fuck no. They knew it before and that didnt stop 'm

What the fuck does alcohol and driving have to do with smoking?
Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.
Is smoking bad for you? yes.
That is the only relevant piece of information.

And I'm not saying you shouldn't be aloud to do it. I'm not saying cigarettes should be illegal. Did I say that? No sir I did not. Anyone who thinks that is what I'm saying needs to have their head examined. Maybe all that smoking is effecting their vision.

I'm saying it's bloody good that people frown upon it, look down upon it because it's a disgusting habit that ruins lives. Not just for health reasons (have you had a family member die because of smoking? it's not pleasant) but for financial reasons too. It's fucking shameful that in today's society we so openly flaunt it. You see it movies, on TV shows etc.. This sort of thing.

And I agree that people wont stop if you tell them it's bad for them. It's because they're fucking addicting.. They're purposely made addicting. The only way you're gonna stop smoking is by it becoming frowned upon in society, which it is becoming and which I applaud.

Quote:tell me that when acting like a smart ass teen is frowned upon the same way smoking is and we'll see how outraged you feel about smokers

Oh here's something new, a smoker having a fucking cry because someone's complaining about it.
The fact is simple Nach. It's fucking disgusting, it's terribly bad for your health, it's expensive, they're addicting, they ruin lives.
So yea I complain it and no I do not apologize for complaining it. I shouldn't have to apologize for complaining about people's filthy life ruining habits.

Quote:Oh,and i stopped for 2-3 months(i backslid).
Not becouse the healtrisks,but becouse of the price.
I aint paying $5 everyday

You're an idiot.
You're like 15 and you smoke? (or would if you had money).
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Quote:Though smoking is bad for MY health, it might very well SAVE the life of some non-smoker giving me shit!

Yea, it is bad your health. But did you stop to consider your friends and family when you're coughing up blood and slowly dying of smoke related illnesses?
My guess is no.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-10-2013, 09:55 PM
@earmuffs
I personally don't find it that expensive. I got 400 from a reserve and it cost me about 10c a cigarillo. Even if I smoke 10 in a row that's still only a buck. Here in Ontario the cheapest beer costs 2$ for a tallboy. So if you are just looking for something to do for a break why not smoke it's cheaper then most other things.

Also I don't think its all that disgusting either. What's disgusting about it. It's smoke. Same stuff that comes out of a campfire. There isn't any bodily fluids associated with smoking. So I can't see how it is all that disgusting. Sure you might not like the smell. So what! Get over it. I'm pretty sure when I make my homade salad (I use 8 cloves of garlic in the dressing) I smell a lot worse then when I smoke.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc