SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD EARTH

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2014 08:31 PM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD EARTH
Everything I can find on the subject indicates he was fired for being overly preachy about his religious beliefs to students. He had even just returned from attending several YEC meetings in which he talked about his work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD EARTH
(31-07-2014 08:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Everything I can find on the subject indicates he was fired for being overly preachy about his religious beliefs to students. He had even just returned from attending several YEC meetings in which he talked about his work.

Two things, A) sources for the claims(I am curious to see), and B) where do you find sources for everything ever?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
31-07-2014, 09:14 PM
(31-07-2014 09:05 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 08:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Everything I can find on the subject indicates he was fired for being overly preachy about his religious beliefs to students. He had even just returned from attending several YEC meetings in which he talked about his work.

Two things, A) sources for the claims(I am curious to see), and B) where do you find sources for everything ever?

A) Here are a couple:

* http://observationdeck.io9.com/how-to-no...1611575699
* http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongods...d-science/

b) These were just some of the first search results. But I do have very good Google Fu.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
01-08-2014, 08:58 AM
Re: SO THE EVIL EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTIST FIRED MARK H. ARMITAGE FOR DISPROVING OLD
It's kinda saddening to see that this pattern if behavior can linger everywhere. It's oh too common on message boards.

People will too frequently presume the issue people have with them is others are closed minded to their extravagant ideas, but the reality is those people are frequently dismissed because of their arrogant pompous attitude and refusal to engage in conversation that's not assertion based.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-10-2014, 12:31 PM
(06-07-2014 05:35 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  [quote='Metazoa Zeke' pid='603757' dateline='1404682619']

If this is the case, wouldn't that indicate that these fossils are less than a few days old?
Call me a crazy, dumb ass motherfucker with a penchant for tailgate keggers at demolition derbies, but it just doesn't seem plausible to have triceratops fossils that are younger than stuff in my fridge.

I thought the same thing but he's claiming that this fossil was literally miraculous so I guess that means anything is possible, maybe?
27-06-2015, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 08:27 PM by DLJ.)
The video is convincing, but it distorts the truth about blood vessels and red blood cells being in Mary Schweitzer's paper. The 60-Minutes video shows Jack Horner stating that blood vessels were found. In a different video, we have a great explanation of the language in Mary Schweitzer's paper, starting at t=26:10 that reveals your video's distortions: Link removed

Care to comment on this?
27-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Certainly.

My comment is that I couldn't be bothered spending a hour of my life for someone who couldn't be bothered to read the forum rules.

Welcome to TTA

Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
30-06-2015, 09:42 PM
When the fossilized remains of this thread were dug up, was any spongy material found in it?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
30-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Yes. And blood vessels were in it !! Thumbsup

And, and .... Barbie's beach outfit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
30-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Apparently his suit never went anywhere. Which makes me suspicious that all they wanted to do was stir up creatard shit.

The fuckers are known to do that.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!