SOPA Will fall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2012, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2012 01:08 PM by Hamata k.)
SOPA Will fall
COMRADES! Now is not the time to fighting. We must join together with the theists and obliterate our common enemy. SOPA. We must set aside our differences or all will be lost.

We all must stand and fight this for victory to be achieved. You may be asking yourself "I am but a single person who does not know how to fight such a thing". Fear not! For I have your answer.

I am pleased to present to you all "BLACK MARCH"

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Hamata k's post
20-01-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: SOPA Will fall
(20-01-2012 12:45 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  COMRADES! Now i not the time to fighting. We must join together wit the theists and obliterate our common enemy. SOPA. We must set side our differences or all will be lost.

We all must stand and fight this for victory to be achieved. You may be asking yourself "I am but a single person who does not know how to fight such a thing". Fear not! For I have your answer.

I am pleased to present to you all "BLACK MARCH"

I'm posting this to FB when I get home. This is a great idea.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Hmm, seems like a good idea to me. What about Netflix? Maybe I'll suspect my account for the month, they have controls that allow you to do that.
20-01-2012, 01:08 PM
(20-01-2012 01:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Hmm, seems like a good idea to me. What about Netflix? Maybe I'll suspect my account for the month, they have controls that allow you to do that.

I'm all for causes, but let's not get carried away here. You want me to go a month without Netflix?Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-01-2012, 01:09 PM
(20-01-2012 01:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 01:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Hmm, seems like a good idea to me. What about Netflix? Maybe I'll suspect my account for the month, they have controls that allow you to do that.

I'm all for causes, but let's not get carried away here. You want me to go a month without Netflix?Dodgy

You want to go forever without a good internet?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
20-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Damn! Mass effect 3 is out in march Sad.
I suppose this is for the greater good.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-01-2012, 01:23 PM
If the movement gets big enough, I'll go without Netflix for a month. I already have no TV/Cable/Satellite.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
20-01-2012, 01:38 PM
(20-01-2012 01:23 PM)kineo Wrote:  If the movement gets big enough, I'll go without Netflix for a month. I already have no TV/Cable/Satellite.

Ah young Kineo, your folly lies in your desire to follow instead of lead. The movement CAN'T get big unless you choose to go without Netflix BEFORE it's big.

Just sayin.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Not everyone can be leaders. Big Grin
20-01-2012, 02:02 PM
It sounds pretty good.

If I felt they were capable, I would think this is some conspiracy by the tea party to try and tank the economy to directly affect the president race.