SOPA Will fall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2012, 05:06 AM
RE: SOPA Will fall
Uhm , for other European members , please take note we have ACTA. And it may pass since it has gone under the radar. Sad

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2012, 10:53 PM
How convenient, right after SOPA/PIPA failed the feds shut-down Megavideo and arrested the owners of the site, hmmmm

"it is a principle innate and co-natural to every man to have an insatiable inclination to the truth, and to seek for it as for hid treasure..."
-Thomas Aikenhead
23-01-2012, 11:06 AM
(22-01-2012 05:06 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Uhm , for other European members , please take note we have ACTA. And it may pass since it has gone under the radar. Sad

Yeah ACTA is the next big fight. It's going to be important to get involved on this one too.

[Image: umFB9.jpg]

We need to be aware of what this involves. I'll be spending some time reading about it today as I'm able. For those of you who are curious, reddit has a subreddit for ACTA info: http://www.reddit.com/r/acta
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
24-01-2012, 12:09 AM
(23-01-2012 11:06 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 05:06 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Uhm , for other European members , please take note we have ACTA. And it may pass since it has gone under the radar. Sad

Yeah ACTA is the next big fight. It's going to be important to get involved on this one too.

[Image: umFB9.jpg]

We need to be aware of what this involves. I'll be spending some time reading about it today as I'm able. For those of you who are curious, reddit has a subreddit for ACTA info: http://www.reddit.com/r/acta

NO! NO DAMMIT! NO! How many do I have to kill to end all of this? It begins. The government will submit or I will bring it to it's knees by force.
In revolution. Blood must be spilled. Don't you think?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
24-01-2012, 03:08 AM
So it starts... OK, I'm switching to Linux and of I go underground. See you when I secure my comp with all sorts of encryptions and proxy servers.

Do they really think that they will stop us? The whole Internet community? They will never learn, so it appears that ethical hacking is going to become vengeance hacking...

Oh wait, I don't even have telephone or an Internet connection and our police has no idea what is all this, so I'm already secure.

It seems that they are pushing us back to old-school data exchange, hand-to-hand with USB sticks, not with Facebook and emails anymore...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-01-2012, 08:59 PM
[Image: v-for-vendetta-20060221085724795.jpg?t=20111104093844]

I'm not surprised if this happens IRL.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ