SSEDFWSFWWFFWWFWFFFWWWFWFWFWFWFWFWFFWFWCFWCS giu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: SSEDFWSFWWFFWWFWFFFWWWFWFWFWFWFWFWFFWFWCFWCS giu
(30-11-2013 07:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just want to mention that I love Stark's new sig.

You know what, I have yet to meet this 'TeenRaving' I heard she is lovely.

Perhaps Stark could invite her onto the forums so that I can romance her introduce myself and establish a healthy relationship with a teenager on the forums.

God knows, I am really wary of some of the teens on here currently (Ferdiand Confused)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Lol I was about to msg FT to deregister meh.
30-11-2013, 07:34 PM
(30-11-2013 07:27 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 07:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just want to mention that I love Stark's new sig.

You know what, I have yet to meet this 'TeenRaving' I heard she is lovely.

Perhaps Stark could invite her onto the forums so that I can romance her introduce myself and establish a healthy relationship with a teenager on the forums.

God knows, I am really wary of some of the teens on here currently (Ferdiand Confused)

I will hunt you down and kiss you.

Shy
30-11-2013, 07:37 PM
If there's anyone on here that's a teen to be worried about it's the 16 year old introvert with neither job nor car and has no desire for either with few friends but the ones he has are close, always blathering on about peace and human unity and writing poetry on computers while fiddling with his Buddhist mantra necklace eating a vegan salad. WHo could it be???
30-11-2013, 07:38 PM
(30-11-2013 07:37 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  If there's anyone on here that's a teen to be worried about it's the 16 year old introvert with neither job nor car and has no desire for either with few friends but the ones he has are close, always blathering on about peace and human unity and writing poetry on computers while fiddling with his Buddhist mantra necklace eating a vegan salad. WHo could it be???

Aw man is it me? I was so sure I had kept myself mostly secret and could-be-male on the internet.

Sad
30-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Almost sounds like Chas. Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
30-11-2013, 07:40 PM
(30-11-2013 07:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 07:27 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  You know what, I have yet to meet this 'TeenRaving' I heard she is lovely.

I will hunt you down and kiss you.

Shy

Oh, I don't think I'll let you leave with just a kiss. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Boysurroundedbymoms's post
30-11-2013, 07:40 PM
(30-11-2013 07:37 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  If there's anyone on here that's a teen to be worried about it's the 16 year old introvert with neither job nor car and has no desire for either with few friends but the ones he has are close, always blathering on about peace and human unity and writing poetry on computers while fiddling with his Buddhist mantra necklace eating a vegan salad. WHo could it be???
Luminion? Consider

(30-11-2013 07:40 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Oh, I don't think I'll let you leave with just a kiss. Big Grin

[Image: george-takei-oh-my2.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
30-11-2013, 07:41 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Boysurroundedbymoms's post
30-11-2013, 07:42 PM
(30-11-2013 07:40 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(30-11-2013 07:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I will hunt you down and kiss you.

Shy

Oh, I don't think I'll let you leave with just a kiss. Big Grin

That escalated quickly. Blink

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post