SSM Now coming to a state near you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 05:41 PM by Revenant77x.)
SSM Now coming to a state near you
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisc...wn-n124831

So Wisconsin makes it 27 where the ban has been overturned or Same Sex Marriage is now legal. Bonus news North Dakota's ban has now been challenged making it 50/50. Progress she does move swiftly sometimes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-06-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: SSM Now coming to a state near you
(06-06-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisc...wn-n124831

So Wisconsin makes it 27 where the ban has been overturned or Same Sex Marriage is not legal. Bonus news North Dakota's ban has now been challenged making it 50/50. Progress she does move swiftly sometimes.

I heard that whilst driving today. It's amazing. I suppose thanks to Hollywood, (which is the driver of culture these days ,, no ?). I can't wait till the SCOTUS deals with it, (if they do). It will be fun to watch Scallia cook up something amusing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-06-2014, 05:45 PM
(06-06-2014 05:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wisc...wn-n124831

So Wisconsin makes it 27 where the ban has been overturned or Same Sex Marriage is not legal. Bonus news North Dakota's ban has now been challenged making it 50/50. Progress she does move swiftly sometimes.

I heard that whilst driving today. It's amazing. I suppose thanks to Hollywood, (which is the driver of culture these days ,, no ?). I can't wait till the SCOTUS deals with it, (if they do). It will be fun to watch Scallia cook up something amusing.

It will be decided within the next year. Every state that has a ban is being challenged or already overturned. I assume the minority opinion will be about the same as in DOMA.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-06-2014, 05:57 PM
(06-06-2014 05:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 05:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I heard that whilst driving today. It's amazing. I suppose thanks to Hollywood, (which is the driver of culture these days ,, no ?). I can't wait till the SCOTUS deals with it, (if they do). It will be fun to watch Scallia cook up something amusing.

It will be decided within the next year. Every state that has a ban is being challenged or already overturned. I assume the minority opinion will be about the same as in DOMA.

The end times. She is upon us. The world is going to hell in a hand-basket.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-06-2014, 09:44 PM
This just makes me so happy, and gives me the tiniest shred of hope that humanity may not be completely doomed.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta