STO!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2012, 01:54 AM
STO!
All the games are mentioned here, but I still didn't see Star Trek Online...

Anyone travelling through warp?

Drinking Beverage

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: STO!
(30-04-2012 01:54 AM)Filox Wrote:  All the games are mentioned here, but I still didn't see Star Trek Online...

Anyone travelling through warp?

Drinking Beverage
Vice Admiral Borodin Passholder, USS Clangeddin.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Not a huge Star Trek fan, though did watch a bit of the original series as well as The Next Generation.

Is the game worth it? Is it multiplayer like Guild Wars?

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
02-05-2012, 06:25 PM
(01-05-2012 11:35 AM)AnotherSinner Wrote:  Not a huge Star Trek fan, though did watch a bit of the original series as well as The Next Generation.

Is the game worth it? Is it multiplayer like Guild Wars?
Games ok, its f2p so you can check it out without commitment. Its got some fun in it, you get to fly ships do away missions so theres like 2 games in one right there. Its biggest failing, is its lack of stuff, took me about a month to hit max lvl and essentially high spec gear my ship and guys. So its more like a normal game, but full of people.

Fun, casual and free.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
04-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Vice Admiral Hunter S. Thompson; USS Rudy Chajavec

The game is great, easy, casual, no pressure, free and you can be a Klingon who is attacking stupid Federation.

Smile

What more do you want from a game?

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
04-05-2012, 11:22 AM
VA Hunter S. Thomson, great name, have yourself a like Smile.

07-05-2012, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 05:19 AM by Filox.)
Well, I'm a huge fan of H.S.T. life and work, so I had to give him some sort of credit...

My first name was Richard Milhouse Nixon and this was again thanks to H.S.T., because he hated Nixon all his life, most of his work is about hating Nixon, so I did it as a joke. I couldn't stand looking at that horrible name, so I changed it...

Smile

Rudi Cajavec was one of the first Yugoslavian pilots, as well as the name of the factory for military electronics later.

-Hunter S. Thompson