18-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Re: Sacred Geometry
Go buy Tool's Lateralus CD.

And some drugs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Sacred Geometry
(18-02-2013 09:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sacred geometry is the language of nature, quite beautiful. Google Fibonacci Sequence. Don't have to believe in a supreme being to appreciate the beauty of nature.

I became aware of it with LSD, I didn't know much about what I was seen until later I learned it as nature's structure as well as fibonacci. It's there, natural phenomena. No magic, no deities.

It was worshipped, like any other super cool thing about nature that lacks logic explanation at the time. But that superstition doesn't make it magical.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Sacred Geometry
I thought it started with the ancient Greeks. Pythagoras or something ?
http://mattovermatter.com/2011/08/pythag...-geometry/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
19-04-2013, 09:51 AM
(18-02-2013 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh holy shit - I loved my Spirograph!! I didn't have the Super Spirograph but I had the first, regular one in the blue box. Shy
I did that a lot, both on paper and on computer. Turns out this is called by IT folks a "turtle" programming. Basically you program a "turtle" with basic instructions and it goes a long way drawing everything by a single line. The simple instructions produce an elaborate geometric image by progression of geometric permutations.

Only I had a lot of pentagrams coming out of my software. Must have been an unholy geometry Big Grin
[Image: ornament_6621.jpg]

19-04-2013, 03:43 PM
(19-04-2013 09:51 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(18-02-2013 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh holy shit - I loved my Spirograph!! I didn't have the Super Spirograph but I had the first, regular one in the blue box. Shy
I did that a lot, both on paper and on computer. Turns out this is called by IT folks a "turtle" programming. Basically you program a "turtle" with basic instructions and it goes a long way drawing everything by a single line. The simple instructions produce an elaborate geometric image by progression of geometric permutations.

Only I had a lot of pentagrams coming out of my software. Must have been an unholy geometry Big Grin
[Image: ornament_6621.jpg]
I worked with a turtle robot and Logo multi-paradigm computer programming language when I was in 2nd grade. Fun stuff, programming it to walk. Thumbsup

Yes, very unholy. Evil_monster

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-04-2013, 03:53 PM
(18-02-2013 12:20 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  It's a triangle! It's a pyramid! It's SACRED GEOMETRY!

I gotta say, it takes a lot of practice and patience. One screwup and you have to restart.

[Image: spirograph-super1.jpg]

Oooooooooooh I loved that! Countless hours of enjoyment!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...