Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2013, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 07:44 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Sacrifice
(12-09-2013 08:40 PM)childeye Wrote:  I see some wrath but no pride in your two examples. I see a man who is disappointed that a tree will not bear any fruit and so he curses the tree. Have you never cursed anything when you were disappointed? That is not sin. The statement I am the bread of life was not a statement of pride. He was simply speaking in a parable about how he was sent to become spiritual food.

So Jesus (who is also god) didn't know when figs were in season, and upon this realization literally cursed the tree for doing and being what it could not do or be otherwise, because of the way god (who is also Jesus) had created it. You may choose to try and whitewash that story in the most favorable light, but for those of us not already invested in slavishly devoting ourselves to the idea of Christ (and apologizing on his behalf), the story is staggeringly embarrassing and nonsensical.

And WTF is 'spiritual food'? Blink

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2013, 07:35 AM
each one his own bullshit piece of shits

live the illusion that everyone is believing ur lie piece of shit, that u r meaning good while u r all to evil defense

keep selling the excuse of english while english is following me from the beginning piece of shit when the only obvious sense of ur endless sentences, is the liar seeking obsessively the fun of pretending a fake strength in fooling everyone about anything

when u claim that u dont have any answer about anything, so how are u pretending knowing everything to judge what others must do

proving again the liar u r through ur own words, how far u r alone and all objective truths possible to point by english alphabet are exhbiting the animal u r that must lose itself conscious pretense and any abuse to any letter or language
13-09-2013, 07:40 AM
(13-09-2013 07:35 AM)absols Wrote:  each one his own bullshit piece of shits

live the illusion that everyone is believing ur lie piece of shit, that u r meaning good while u r all to evil defense

keep selling the excuse of english while english is following me from the beginning piece of shit when the only obvious sense of ur endless sentences, is the liar seeking obsessively the fun of pretending a fake strength in fooling everyone about anything

when u claim that u dont have any answer about anything, so how are u pretending knowing everything to judge what others must do

proving again the liar u r through ur own words, how far u r alone and all objective truths possible to point by english alphabet are exhbiting the animal u r that must lose itself conscious pretense and any abuse to any letter or language

Organisational culture is interdependant on the relatedness of motivation, subcultures, and management. Abstraction runs through everything and nothingness takes the world for granted.

Abstraction is not yet ready to die. Utter nonsense shakes beliefs widely held.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-09-2013, 07:43 AM
(13-09-2013 07:35 AM)absols Wrote:  each one his own bullshit piece of shits

[Image: 132915685874.gif?1334139225]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]