Sad Sad Sad..Toronto Blessing and other Nonsense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Sad Sad Sad..Toronto Blessing and other Nonsense
(20-03-2012 09:56 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Wouldn't it be awesome if the audience didn't buy it and just booed these buffoons, and someone got it on film!

Other times I've seen these sorts of videos I didn't find that most of the audience was laughing uncontrollably, but they were laughing. It looked like they were laughing at the antics on stage. I don't know how anyone could sit there and not cackle with laughter...until the offering plates come out, of course.Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 10:48 PM
lol wtf is that?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
20-03-2012, 11:05 PM
(20-03-2012 10:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  lol wtf is that?

It's the Heavenly language, spoken by the angels, and certain "elite" Christians. Speaking in Tongues Biblically requires an interpreter if it's done in public. That's why there have to be two charlatans working together for the con.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-03-2012, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 11:19 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-03-2012 11:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-03-2012 10:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  lol wtf is that?

It's the Heavenly language, spoken by the angels, and certain "elite" Christians. Speaking in Tongues Biblically requires an interpreter if it's done in public. That's why there have to be two charlatans working together for the con.

I would like to get MY degree in douchbaggery. Do they have evening classes ? I'm a little busy during the day.

I thought, for the first few minutes, Mr. Brown was talking about...um...relieving himself...moving, and the drops of rain...the devil made me do it. Of course that was NOT at all rehersed. (Just watch him grab the microphone).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-03-2012, 11:17 PM
[Image: 1148_1253230725640.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
20-03-2012, 11:24 PM
(20-03-2012 11:17 PM)nach_in Wrote:  [Image: 1148_1253230725640.jpg]

When you're ready for some more fun...check out the video in this thread:

The Farting Preacher (no, not me!)

~Izel
20-02-2015, 10:07 AM
I decided a few years back to visit the church where the Toronoto blessings are supposivsly happening. I am neither an atheist or a Christian, I went with a open mind to feel this 'amazing feeling' for myself, and I for one am very disappointed. I didn't feel anything. People were falling about around me, laughing, cry etc while I stood there, looking like an utter fool, just waiting for something to happen. I'm not saying I don't believe in God, though this makes me feel as though it is all a made up act. I do still question my faith, but this hasn't turned me Sad