Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2016, 07:30 AM
RE: Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's
I don't know how to load images but if you image search zombie Jesus it's pretty funny
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2016, 07:35 AM
http://www.babysue.com/contents.html

This might not be for everyone but I think they're very funny

Warning not just anti-Christian all sorts of offensive (to some) stuff
14-05-2016, 07:37 AM
This one especially tickles me

http://www.babysue.com/jstrip5.GIF
14-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi I'mFred,

First off, welcome.

Secondly there is a thread for fun or funny religious pics/memes. Here the link:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...n?page=532

This thread is for sad truisms but no worry. Smile

Also, if you want to post pics here's one way.

Find you pics you want, right click the image, click on "Properties" and highlight and copy the URL. Go to a picture server site like IMGUR and load the URL. The image will load and a direct link will be made. Put curser over "direct link" icon, click. Come to the TTA thread you want to post in, start a post or a reply, click on the "image" icon in the tools above the posting text box and a pop-up will appear, paste your direct link there. Select "ok" and it will populate in the text box.

To check it click "preview post". It will be automatically resized for the convenience of the forum format. You can add text and things either before or after the pic as you please.

Have fun! Big Grin

I like IMGUR, it's free and very easy, here's the link to it if you want to check it out.
http://imgur.com/

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
14-05-2016, 11:51 AM
(07-05-2016 12:18 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  We have a pic thread for a laugh at religion but I find some that I want to share that are not funny but unfortunately true. So, post'em if you got'em.

[Image: p1c3dAb.jpg]

Stealing this Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-05-2016, 05:52 PM
[Image: ia5dpRn.jpg]

22-05-2016, 09:09 AM
I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

This is what Oklahoma City looks like every night. These are not churches, this is the business district and the skyscraper offices of the downtown area. It can be seen for many miles as you approach the city from it's three main highways.

It makes me sad that this state is so possessed. Sadcryface

[Image: IMG_0153.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 09:12 AM
(22-05-2016 09:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

This is what Oklahoma City looks like every night. These are not churches, this is the business district and the skyscraper offices of the downtown area. It can be seen for many miles as you approach the city from it's three main highways.

Why are so many Christians so obsessed with one torture device? You'd think they'd broaden their horizons a bit. There are so many devices out there.

☆☆☆
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 09:20 AM
(22-05-2016 09:12 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

Why are so many Christians so obsessed with one torture device? You'd think they'd broaden their horizons a bit. There are so many devices out there.

I do wish they'd pick a different symbol. The fish is fine, and has a rich history. Maybe a sword-themed plow would work.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
22-05-2016, 04:29 PM
(22-05-2016 09:20 AM)I Am Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:12 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Why are so many Christians so obsessed with one torture device? You'd think they'd broaden their horizons a bit. There are so many devices out there.

I do wish they'd pick a different symbol. The fish is fine, and has a rich history. Maybe a sword-themed plow would work.

The Judas Cradle would be apt.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post