Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's
(22-05-2016 04:29 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:20 AM)I Am Wrote:  I do wish they'd pick a different symbol. The fish is fine, and has a rich history. Maybe a sword-themed plow would work.

The Judas Cradle would be apt.

WTF? Gasp

[Image: judas-cradle-1.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2016, 04:51 PM
(14-05-2016 05:52 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  [Image: ia5dpRn.jpg]

I can't speak for the other religions, but I've never met a submissive orthodox woman.
22-05-2016, 04:55 PM
(22-05-2016 04:51 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 05:52 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  [Image: ia5dpRn.jpg]

I can't speak for the other religions, but I've never met a submissive orthodox woman.

We get it, Aliza, you like Jews. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
22-05-2016, 05:19 PM
(22-05-2016 04:55 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:51 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't speak for the other religions, but I've never met a submissive orthodox woman.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
22-05-2016, 05:54 PM
(22-05-2016 04:55 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 04:51 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't speak for the other religions, but I've never met a submissive orthodox woman.

Yummy juice. ^^

☆☆☆
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
22-05-2016, 07:12 PM
(22-05-2016 09:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

This is what Oklahoma City looks like every night. These are not churches, this is the business district and the skyscraper offices of the downtown area. It can be seen for many miles as you approach the city from it's three main highways.

It makes me sad that this state is so possessed. Sadcryface

[Image: IMG_0153.jpg]

No problem! Smile

As the poster who followed you pointed out, I've always found it strange that Christians wear the execution device as their symbol... which makes me ask, "If Jesus had come and been killed during the French Revolution, would Christians all be wearing little razor blades around their necks?"

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-05-2016, 07:29 PM
(22-05-2016 07:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

This is what Oklahoma City looks like every night. These are not churches, this is the business district and the skyscraper offices of the downtown area. It can be seen for many miles as you approach the city from it's three main highways.

No problem! Smile

As the poster who followed you pointed out, I've always found it strange that Christians wear the execution device as their symbol... which makes me ask, "If Jesus had come and been killed during the French Revolution, would Christians all be wearing little razor blades around their necks?"

I know really! Shocking

or this.... would be kind of funny, jebus was well hung.

[Image: 02de5ffdf2387275ff684d3cd1ac6690.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 07:30 PM
(22-05-2016 09:12 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  

Why are so many Christians so obsessed with one torture device? You'd think they'd broaden their horizons a bit. There are so many devices out there.

It has been discovered that Jesus was hanged instead of nailed up. Now we gotta learn to sing The Old Ragged Rope.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
22-05-2016, 07:49 PM
(22-05-2016 07:12 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

No problem! Smile

Hey Rocket! Nice to see you again.

(sorry, off topic)

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-05-2016, 07:58 PM
(22-05-2016 07:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey Rocket! Nice to see you again.

(sorry, off topic)

Nice to see you, too! Smile

I had decided I was "spread too thin" between here and AtheistForums, as I'm kinda busy with a few things and can't spend as much time as I'd like playing on my computer, so I picked the one that was least busy.

Unfortunately, their moderators are getting a little bit heavy-handed, and I decided I should have gone with "What's Behind Curtain Number Two".

You'll see a lot more of me, now. Glad to be "back".

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post