Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Sad but True, religious pic's and meme's
(22-05-2016 07:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hey Rocket! Nice to see you again.

(sorry, off topic)

Nice to see you, too! Smile

I had decided I was "spread too thin" between here and AtheistForums, as I'm kinda busy with a few things and can't spend as much time as I'd like playing on my computer, so I picked the one that was least busy.

Unfortunately, their moderators are getting a little bit heavy-handed, and I decided I should have gone with "What's Behind Curtain Number Two".

You'll see a lot more of me, now. Glad to be "back".

Glad you're back! I've missed you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2016, 08:05 PM
(22-05-2016 08:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 07:58 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Nice to see you, too! Smile

I had decided I was "spread too thin" between here and AtheistForums, as I'm kinda busy with a few things and can't spend as much time as I'd like playing on my computer, so I picked the one that was least busy.

Unfortunately, their moderators are getting a little bit heavy-handed, and I decided I should have gone with "What's Behind Curtain Number Two".

You'll see a lot more of me, now. Glad to be "back".

Glad you're back! I've missed you.

RS,

Go check that thread. The mod wasn't speaking/posting to you but to others and the OP, who were arguing. Not that I want you to leave here of course. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
22-05-2016, 08:14 PM
(22-05-2016 08:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Glad you're back! I've missed you.

RS,

Go check that thread. The mod wasn't speaking/posting to you but to others and the OP, who were arguing. Not that I want you to leave here of course. Smile

Thanks for letting me know. He did send me a PM, saying essentially the same thing.

However, it wasn't the first time. It was a pattern, of which I was rapidly growing tired. And I was arguing, too, because that person was making libelous comments about atheists, so I am more than a little bit skeptical of the claim that it "simply followed my post chronologically". I don't feel that being in an intro thread should insulate a person from repercussions if they slander us.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-05-2016, 08:38 PM
[Image: funny-jew.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
22-05-2016, 08:42 PM
(22-05-2016 08:14 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:05 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  RS,

Thanks for letting me know. He did send me a PM, saying essentially the same thing.

However, it wasn't the first time. It was a pattern, of which I was rapidly growing tired. And I was arguing, too, because that person was making libelous comments about atheists, so I am more than a little bit skeptical of the claim that it "simply followed my post chronologically". I don't feel that being in an intro thread should insulate a person from repercussions if they slander us.

Especially when your introduction is a shit stirring post and you waited until your forth shit stirring post to even introduce yourself. Yeah, she's a troll or poe. Anyway you make your own decisions, I just want to make sure it was an educated one. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
22-05-2016, 08:44 PM
(22-05-2016 08:38 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
[Image: funny-jew.jpg]

Do you really think they do that? Cuz, that would not be sad.

22-05-2016, 08:52 PM
(22-05-2016 09:12 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 09:09 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I stole this from a fellow atheist poster who escaped Oklahoma. Thx, TRS, hope you don't mind.

This is what Oklahoma City looks like every night. These are not churches, this is the business district and the skyscraper offices of the downtown area. It can be seen for many miles as you approach the city from it's three main highways.

It makes me sad that this state is so possessed. Sadcryface

[Image: IMG_0153.jpg]

Why are so many Christians so obsessed with one torture device? You'd think they'd broaden their horizons a bit. There are so many devices out there.

Gasp Shush, you! Don't get them going again with that damned Inquisition! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
22-05-2016, 08:58 PM
(22-05-2016 08:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:14 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Thanks for letting me know. He did send me a PM, saying essentially the same thing.

Especially when your introduction is a shit stirring post and you waited until your forth shit stirring post to even introduce yourself. Yeah, she's a troll or poe. Anyway you make your own decisions, I just want to make sure it was an educated one. Smile

I'm so lost with this conversation. What exactly are you guys talking about? Confused
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
22-05-2016, 08:59 PM
(22-05-2016 08:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-05-2016 08:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Especially when your introduction is a shit stirring post and you waited until your forth shit stirring post to even introduce yourself. Yeah, she's a troll or poe. Anyway you make your own decisions, I just want to make sure it was an educated one. Smile

I'm so lost with this conversation. What exactly are you guys talking about? Confused

There was a troll provoking BS in another fo. Smile

22-05-2016, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2016 09:41 PM by I Am.)
Upsetting for some. There's a bloody mess in this picture.
[Image: 2245464056561B942867A3]