Sad story... short story, but sad none the less
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2011, 08:42 AM
RE: Sad story... short story, but sad none the less
(01-04-2011 04:53 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hou 'bout one of THESE big friendlily giants to protect your stuff?...

Gorgeous dog.
All things considered, think...pooper scooper. Biiiig pooper scooper.

I'm surprised a garage door doesn't have a lock. If your mom's worried someone will steal your stuff now that you're living there, where was the worry that someone could easily steal the car that should have been parked there?
Car's are a lot easier to steal. Pop the door lock, pop the ignition, nothing that a flat edge screw driver can't start. (usually)

Whereas you, well that requires jumper cables and steering. HAHAHAHAH
Oh hell, it's April fools day. *points at self* And I'm heeereeee! Tongue

Call a lock smith and ask how much to install a lock on the garage door. A pad lock can usually only install to the side, where the door meets the jam. Really easy to pop the whole gizmo. Even then a screw driver can remove the screws that hold the contraption itself, without ever having to pop the padlock.

This is a matter of your safety too. You're worth it.

And congratulations on taking that first step to independence. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Sad story... short story, but sad none the less
(01-04-2011 03:08 AM)Michael Wrote:  If you believe in the almighty father, you should not fear for your belongings. God will protect all that is important to you.

Locking your house and securing your possessions only proves that you don't have faith that God will protect you.

Trust me, leave your doors open. If anything should happen to your belongings, don't worry! That must have been part of His plan.

That rerminds me of the pope riding in a bullet-resistant pope-mobile. I guess he has absolutely no faith in his god.

Latvian - If you put a lock on the garage, get one with a dead-bolt. They are much harder to break into.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply