Sagging, dress codes and youth subcultures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Sagging, dress codes and youth subcultures
Women dress revealing quite often now that they have rights you know one of the major reasons? clothes are fucking hot. We wear so many layers most of the time that sometimes we want something revealing. If I can get by with a sports bra I'll get by with a sports bra, no one seems to ever complain about men wearing lighter amounts of clothing. There indeed is a limit to how much should be shown but let's not go puritan on women. We should have more freedom of dress than the 1950's gave.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2011, 09:24 PM
RE: Sagging, dress codes and youth subcultures
the way i see it is, dress how you want, going to get judge either way who really cares.

Mainly because im 17, but to be honest its mainly the older people who say oh the way people dress to day is silly, and visa versa when a young person sees there parents back in the day they laugh and ask what are they wearing.

Its just a trend i mean it really doesnt matter, and even to the girls showing there body off, if there old enough to make there own decision then it really doesnt matter they can dress how they want, i do think however that the market try to aim at younger girls which is wrong and im not talking about 15+ i mean the young girls, but yet again they are young they dont understand half of it and i find it odd that parents say its wrong because they dont understand it, i just strikes me as odd as to why they dont explain it to there children its like a forbidden thing to talk about sex when they are young, or implications etc it just goes back on fouth of the market blaming parents and parents blaming the market its silly really.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through´╗┐ on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply