Salutations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Salutations.
Hello everyone. I'm a 15 year old homeschooler who has recently come to the realization of truth concerning much of science and of supernatural belief systems. I think I'm going to have a wonderful time here. Big Grin

--Neue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: Salutations.
(17-04-2014 03:47 AM)Neue Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm a 15 year old homeschooler who has recently come to the realization of truth concerning much of science and of supernatural belief systems. I think I'm going to have a wonderful time here. Big Grin

--Neue

Welcome. Here have a seal

[Image: leopard-seal_608_600x450.jpg]

Also a coconutSmartass

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-04-2014, 04:36 AM
(17-04-2014 03:47 AM)Neue Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm a 15 year old homeschooler who has recently come to the realization of truth concerning much of science and of supernatural belief systems. I think I'm going to have a wonderful time here. Big Grin

Welcome!

Oh to have had access to the internet when I was 15!
17-04-2014, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 05:21 AM by Neue.)
(17-04-2014 04:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Welcome!

Yeah... Bowing

Also, I apologize for not making this immediately obvious, but I'm a closet atheist, with the rest of my immediate family being religious to some degree. My father and little brother especially so.
17-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Welcome!

Yeah, that's a totally different world for me. I was still blissfully unaware when I was 15, having completed confirmation just a year earlier.
17-04-2014, 10:29 AM
OOOoo, a penguin! I'm sure you'll be cool *badum-ching!*! Sorry I couldn't resist Blush But yeah, cool beans! Welcome and I'm sure you'll have fun here!
[Image: t4qAEpM.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
17-04-2014, 10:33 AM

--Neue

WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE STEALING MY IDENTITY?
RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE!Evil_monster

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
17-04-2014, 10:38 AM
(17-04-2014 05:12 AM)Neue Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Welcome!

Yeah... Bowing

Also, I apologize for not making this immediately obvious, but I'm a closet atheist, with the rest of my immediate family being religious to some degree. My father and little brother especially so.

I can't be the only one who automatically saw that one coming with the whole 'home school' thing.

Anyway, welcome!
I hope that your stay will be an informative one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-04-2014, 11:09 AM
(17-04-2014 10:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 05:12 AM)Neue Wrote:  Yeah... Bowing

I can't be the only one who automatically saw that one coming with the whole 'home school' thing.

Anyway, welcome!
I hope that your stay will be an informative one.

Actually, I'm not even sure if it's appropriate to call it homeschooling. Due to a long chain of medical and other events which I should no doubt summarize someday, I was pulled out of school semi-permanently in Feb. 2012 with completely non-functional bowels, an awfully screwed up stomach, and same thing with the central nervous system. Never mind the back pain. Anyways, they pulled me out to let me recover from these medical problems, and then, once my father saw how much better my time was being put to use with me learning self-directed, he just never bothered to throw me back in public school, a decision which I'm completely thankful for.
17-04-2014, 11:10 AM
(17-04-2014 04:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Welcome!

OLD PEOPLE PROBLEMS.

... this is my signature!