Salutations.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Salutations.
Temporarily lay low on this issue and only share with us this atheist thing of yours.

I think it will save some trouble especially when some of your family are seriously religious.

Welcome.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z9pg4npg201e01eweh.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Welcome!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-04-2014, 12:38 AM
I do plan to lay low except that my little brother already knows...
19-04-2014, 03:37 AM
Welcome.

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Glad you showed up here.

(17-04-2014 11:09 AM)Neue Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 10:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't be the only one who automatically saw that one coming with the whole 'home school' thing.

Anyway, welcome!
I hope that your stay will be an informative one.

Actually, I'm not even sure if it's appropriate to call it homeschooling. Due to a long chain of medical and other events which I should no doubt summarize someday, I was pulled out of school semi-permanently in Feb. 2012 with completely non-functional bowels, an awfully screwed up stomach, and same thing with the central nervous system. Never mind the back pain. Anyways, they pulled me out to let me recover from these medical problems, and then, once my father saw how much better my time was being put to use with me learning self-directed, he just never bothered to throw me back in public school, a decision which I'm completely thankful for.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 05:15 AM
(19-04-2014 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Welcome.

(17-04-2014 11:09 AM)Neue Wrote:  Actually, I'm not even sure if it's appropriate to call it homeschooling. Due to a long chain of medical and other events which I should no doubt summarize someday, I was pulled out of school semi-permanently in Feb. 2012 with completely non-functional bowels, an awfully screwed up stomach, and same thing with the central nervous system. Never mind the back pain. Anyways, they pulled me out to let me recover from these medical problems, and then, once my father saw how much better my time was being put to use with me learning self-directed, he just never bothered to throw me back in public school, a decision which I'm completely thankful for.

Thank you. I got better with all the health stuff. Big Grin

And on another note, I dropped the bomb, metaphorically speaking. Although I didn't explicitly say that I'm an atheist, I did indicate to my father that I had somewhat of a falling out with Christianity. And surprisingly enough (considering how devout and invested he is in his faith), he was quite accepting of this situation. Now, all I have to ponder is, what next? What's the next step to take? I'll get back to you when I have a reasonable idea of what that next step is. Anyways, happy Easter for now, and I'll see you again in a few hours.

--Neue
19-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Happy Easter mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-04-2014, 05:19 AM
(19-04-2014 05:15 AM)Neue Wrote:  
(19-04-2014 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Welcome.

Thank you. I got better with all the health stuff. Big Grin

And on another note, I dropped the bomb, metaphorically speaking. Although I didn't explicitly say that I'm an atheist, I did indicate to my father that I had somewhat of a falling out with Christianity. And surprisingly enough (considering how devout and invested he is in his faith), he was quite accepting of this situation. Now, all I have to ponder is, what next? What's the next step to take? I'll get back to you when I have a reasonable idea of what that next step is. Anyways, happy Easter for now, and I'll see you again in a few hours.

--Neue

The next step?

In order to be a fully-fledged atheist you need to attend a Baby Barbecue, you know.

And a happy Chocolate Feaster to you as well.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Meh, I think I'll just chill for now.
19-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume