Salutations, folks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Salutations, folks
Hey there,
Seems it's customary here to do introductions. Well... Active duty in the United States Navy for almost the last 6 years (I actually am writing this onboard a carrier in the Atlantic). Atheist (of course) but happily married to a devout Catholic, and we're expecting our first kid to come along in early July. Originally from New Hampshire. Frequent practitioner of leathercraft. Gun nut of absurd proportions, and proud of it (I intend to open a gun store after I leave the military). Also, I don't own a smartphone; I don't want one thinking for me. Wouldn't own a phone at all if it weren't a professional requirement, but such is the world we inherited.
Other than that, can't say that there's anything especially interesting about little ol' me. Looking forward to meeting you folks and sparking some intelligent conversations. 'Til then, peace, love & good whiskey.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Sexy_Jesus's post
01-02-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Salutations, folks
Welcome!
01-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Best new name in a long while.
Hey Sexy_Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
01-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-02-2018, 01:53 PM
Greetings, & thanks for having me- nice to meet you fine individuals.
01-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Welcome! Can you jump off the carrier and walk on the water?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-02-2018, 02:15 PM
(01-02-2018 01:14 PM)Sexy_Jesus Wrote:  Looking forward to meeting you folks and sparking some intelligent conversations. 'Til then, peace, love & good whiskey.

Whiskey, you say? First round's on me. *clinks glass* Welcome!

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
01-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Welcome Smile

(01-02-2018 02:15 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 01:14 PM)Sexy_Jesus Wrote:  Looking forward to meeting you folks and sparking some intelligent conversations. 'Til then, peace, love & good whiskey.

Whiskey, you say? First round's on me. *clinks glass* Welcome!

I'm in, if the whiskey is good! Big Grin
01-02-2018, 02:37 PM
(01-02-2018 02:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome! Can you jump off the carrier and walk on the water?

Sure, when it's below 32 degrees. Although, jumping 90 feet from the flight deck probably wouldn't be the best way to actually get down to the water considering those conditions. I'm sure if I pray really hard I'll be alright.
[+] 4 users Like Sexy_Jesus's post
01-02-2018, 02:45 PM
(01-02-2018 02:17 PM)Emma Wrote:  Welcome Smile

(01-02-2018 02:15 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Whiskey, you say? First round's on me. *clinks glass* Welcome!

I'm in, if the whiskey is good! Big Grin

The wonderful thing about whiskey is that like life, it's always good.