Salutations, folks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: Salutations, folks
(01-02-2018 02:37 PM)Sexy_Jesus Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 02:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome! Can you jump off the carrier and walk on the water?

Sure, when it's below 32 degrees. Although, jumping 90 feet from the flight deck probably wouldn't be the best way to actually get down to the water considering those conditions. I'm sure if I pray really hard I'll be alright.

That's right, your Jesus, you can just float down.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forum family. I hope you like it here as much as I do!

I don't own a smart phone either. My cell phone plan is from 1998 and just keeps getting grandfathered. It has 15 minutes a month with rollover for what I don't use. 19/20 times I get minutes rolled over. And dammit, I'm proud of that.

One note, you said "of course" to being an atheist----just so you know, that doesn't actually go without saying. We don't stop theists from joining the forum. Some have been here a long time and are intelligent, respectful people. I'm not one of them, by the way. Just thought I'd mention that though.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
01-02-2018, 03:46 PM
We’ve found Jesus!

Welcome man, it’s good to have you on board. I can already tell you’re going to be an interesting contributor.
[+] 2 users Like Kaneda's post
01-02-2018, 03:46 PM
(01-02-2018 03:35 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Welcome to the forum family. I hope you like it here as much as I do!

I don't own a smart phone either. My cell phone plan is from 1998 and just keeps getting grandfathered. It has 15 minutes a month with rollover for what I don't use. 19/20 times I get minutes rolled over. And dammit, I'm proud of that.

One note, you said "of course" to being an atheist----just so you know, that doesn't actually go without saying. We don't stop theists from joining the forum. Some have been here a long time and are intelligent, respectful people. I'm not one of them, by the way. Just thought I'd mention that though.

Good to know, I suppose I should've guessed that it wasn't completely atheists here. It's all good, I'm glad to see that most folks here are friendly. And I will say, I am damn impressed by your 15 minutes a month, I only wish I could get away with that.
01-02-2018, 03:52 PM
(01-02-2018 03:46 PM)Kaneda Wrote:  We’ve found Jesus!

Welcome man, it’s good to have you on board. I can already tell you’re going to be an interesting contributor.

Thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to our upcoming chats
01-02-2018, 04:25 PM
(01-02-2018 02:45 PM)Sexy_Jesus Wrote:  The wonderful thing about whiskey is that like life, it's always good.

Yoo ain't ne'er had nun 'is!
[Image: fbd6909324d0ef52e67116b3c6f77876--hillbi...ostume.jpg]
Granny din't die cuz old age, nawmean? Confused

Welcome to TTA! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Welcome!

(01-02-2018 01:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hey Sexy_Jebus.

You made me double check his name. Hobo

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Howdy.

01-02-2018, 07:05 PM