Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins
Next up --

The revolt led by single people -- who want marriage equality --- by eliminating marriage as a legal standing.

(you heard it here first)

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-06-2015, 05:58 AM
(27-06-2015 05:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Next up --

The revolt led by single people -- who want marriage equality --- by eliminating marriage as a legal standing.

(you heard it here first)

Big Grin

But will you want to marry your left or your right hand?

Wink

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-06-2015, 06:00 AM
Um... I always heard it was the other way 'round....

You know the old joke --

What food kills a woman's sex drive?

Wedding cake.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-06-2015, 06:30 AM
Ah the Christian sites have been going crazy. Its hilarious. I've never seen so many threats of hell in such a short space of time. Apparently it is now called the United States of Abomination.
27-06-2015, 06:41 AM
(27-06-2015 06:30 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Ah the Christian sites have been going crazy. Its hilarious. I've never seen so many threats of hell in such a short space of time. Apparently it is now called the United States of Abomination.

Wasn't it always??? BlinkHobo

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-06-2015, 06:45 AM
(27-06-2015 06:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 06:30 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  Ah the Christian sites have been going crazy. Its hilarious. I've never seen so many threats of hell in such a short space of time. Apparently it is now called the United States of Abomination.

Wasn't it always??? BlinkHobo

Just looking at Facebook and the news shows that a whole other level of nuttery has come out of the closet. And I am not talking about gay people. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-06-2015, 06:49 AM
(27-06-2015 06:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just looking at Facebook and the news shows that a whole other level of nuttery has come out of the closet. And I am not talking about gay people. Dodgy

I've avoided the news all day. It's been awesome!

I am getting all my new from TTA forum. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-06-2015, 06:53 AM
I get a kick out of the crazies that are claiming gay marriage will be the end of 'traditional' marriage. Like suddenly, just because you can, you will decide that you will join in a same sex union just 'cause you can.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

FFS - Some of these people need to get a clue.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-06-2015, 06:55 AM
(27-06-2015 06:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get a kick out of the crazies that are claiming gay marriage will be the end of 'traditional' marriage. Like suddenly, just because you can, you will decide that you will join in a same sex union just 'cause you can.

They now have an excuse to come out of the closet. And it scares them. Sadcryface2

Banjo.
27-06-2015, 06:58 AM
(27-06-2015 06:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get a kick out of the crazies that are claiming gay marriage will be the end of 'traditional' marriage. Like suddenly, just because you can, you will decide that you will join in a same sex union just 'cause you can.

You obiously don't know how homosexual agenda works:

[Image: influence1.gif]

With marriages it would work the same way Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 6 users Like Szuchow's post