Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins
(27-06-2015 06:58 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 06:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I get a kick out of the crazies that are claiming gay marriage will be the end of 'traditional' marriage. Like suddenly, just because you can, you will decide that you will join in a same sex union just 'cause you can.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

FFS - Some of these people need to get a clue.

You obiously don't know how homosexual agenda works:

[Image: influence1.gif]

With marriages it would work the same way Wink

Jebus Crisp...do I have to get divorced now and find me a woman?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2015, 07:02 AM
You know yesterday it was kinda funny how many people were outraged and their silly comments. Now it's just sad to me. The fact that so much hate from just people wanting their love to be seen as no different than others is depressing.

What is even more surprising is the amount of black activist speaking down on this. The irony is not even funny. These were the same arguments they were using to tell people of color they couldn't marry a white person. Did they just forget about that?
[+] 4 users Like MrKrispy601's post
27-06-2015, 07:03 AM
(27-06-2015 06:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 06:58 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You obiously don't know how homosexual agenda works:

[Image: influence1.gif]

With marriages it would work the same way Wink

Jebus Crisp...do I have to get divorced now and find me a woman?

Certainly. Homosexuals won and now straight marriage won't be tolerated. Either you divorce and marry a woman or you will be thrown to the lions as early christians.

End times are coming Rolleyes

(27-06-2015 07:02 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  You know yesterday it was kinda funny how many people were outraged and their silly comments. Now it's just sad to me. The fact that so much hate from just people wanting their love to be seen as no different than others is depressing.

I would say it was sad from the beggining, or rather pathetic. What a piece of shit one must be to deny others same rights?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
27-06-2015, 07:04 AM
(27-06-2015 07:02 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  You know yesterday it was kinda funny how many people were outraged and their silly comments. Now it's just sad to me. The fact that so much hate from just people wanting their love to be seen as no different than others is depressing.

What is even more surprising is the amount of black activist speaking down on this. The irony is not even funny. These were the same arguments they were using to tell people of color they couldn't marry a white person. Did they just forget about that?

Christianity has warped their minds. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-06-2015, 07:05 AM
(27-06-2015 07:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 06:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Jebus Crisp...do I have to get divorced now and find me a woman?

Certainly. Homosexuals won and now straight marriage won't be tolerated. Either you divorce and marry a woman or you will be thrown to the lions as early christians.

Fuck, that's a lot of paperwork to go through.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-06-2015, 07:07 AM
(26-06-2015 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 12:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  By the power vested in me, I hereby merge these threads in unholy matrimony

Hug

Pushing the Mod agenda, I see. Dodgy

Pretty soon we'll be forced to merge threads from other forums. Angry

Or merge more than two threads. What's next? Merging threads with things that aren't threads?
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-06-2015, 07:10 AM
(27-06-2015 07:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 07:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Certainly. Homosexuals won and now straight marriage won't be tolerated. Either you divorce and marry a woman or you will be thrown to the lions as early christians.

No - now everything is allowed. You can marry gay and be in a group marriage with your dog and children. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2015, 07:10 AM
(27-06-2015 07:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 07:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Certainly. Homosexuals won and now straight marriage won't be tolerated. Either you divorce and marry a woman or you will be thrown to the lions as early christians.

Yes, but if you don't do said paperwork then you risk your life. I already repainted my house in rainbow colors and started smilling to fellow students. I should be safe in Poland but who knows, better safe than sorry Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
27-06-2015, 07:12 AM

Memories are short or often rewritten to fit a person's preferences.

30 years ago when I was living on Ft. Jackson I was helping our neighborhood 'mayor' with some administrative things. He was a stay-at-home dad with three daughters. He is black, his wife is white. I never forgot him telling me that when they got married and were at the beach in SC they were called 'everything but their names'.

They were the first interracial family I really got to know. I learned so much through them about not judging on sight and about the struggles of going against the grain.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-06-2015, 07:41 AM
I've been fascinated with the parallels with not only the language from the Court in the current case and the Loving v. Virginia case, but with the fact that the screaming objections of the "Good Christian Folks" ™ seems to be nearly identical, as well.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson