Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Supreme Court legalizes same-sex marriage
(26-06-2015 03:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I wonder how long before one of the states (probably southern) will get all huffy and secede the Union - because they can't discriminate anymore???? (or at least start a referendum on it)

We should start a betting pool, with which state, and when --- Just for bragging rights.....

I get first pick.....

I'll say Texas - by July 4th 2016

Naw! Then I would have to find someone new to cut my hair.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 04:03 PM
(26-06-2015 03:14 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Let the blood boiling anger against these ignoramuses begin... Angry Censored

Sorry, laughing too hard to feel angry right now... their only hope would be a constitutional amendment and with support for gay marriage well over 50% and rising all the time they haven't got a prayer. Well, I guess ALL they have is a prayer...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-06-2015, 04:12 PM
(26-06-2015 03:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I wonder how long before one of the states (probably southern) will get all huffy and secede the Union - because they can't discriminate anymore???? (or at least start a referendum on it)

We should start a betting pool, with which state, and when --- Just for bragging rights.....

I get first pick.....

I'll say Texas - by July 4th 2016

South Carolina or Mississipi Consider

Alabama! Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-06-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Same sex marriage / Reason and Love Wins
(26-06-2015 01:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Today my wife comments on how unbelievable it is that Clarence Thomas votes against gay marriage while married to a white woman, something illegal up until 1967. Such myopia sitting on the SCOTUS is frightening.
Clarence Thomas says slavery didn't rob anybody of their dignity. He is crazy. But he could be senile too.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
26-06-2015, 05:02 PM
(26-06-2015 04:28 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 01:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Today my wife comments on how unbelievable it is that Clarence Thomas votes against gay marriage while married to a white woman, something illegal up until 1967. Such myopia sitting on the SCOTUS is frightening.
Clarence Thomas says slavery didn't rob anybody of their dignity. He is crazy. But he could be senile too.

He really said this? That fucker must be senile.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-06-2015, 05:25 PM
(26-06-2015 08:42 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Love has nothing to do with it. It's a human right to partner with whomever one wishes. It's also assured in the US Constitution. It's a victory for human reason.

That's what I was going to say too. They simply corrected an injustice. Thumbsup

I hate to think of the supreme court basing their decisions on something as fickle as love. No

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
26-06-2015, 05:30 PM
(26-06-2015 09:01 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 08:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: quote-feminism-encourages-women-to-leave...155605.jpg]

Get prepared for God to spite America with the worst hurricane season ever!Evil_monster

Can people stop saying, well I still believe in "traditional" marriage. It's amazing how completely moronic they don't understand they sound saying that.

No no no. That isn't mysterious enough. He needs to send a megatyphoon to hit Bangladesh then hit Madagascar with a tsunami. This will allow for a volcano to erupt in Indonesia to set up his final sign of famine in Africa. Thereby crearly showing this christian nation that queers are evil.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
26-06-2015, 05:46 PM
(26-06-2015 08:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Looks like the US is going to join the civilized world kicking and screaming the whole way Wink

Australia still is not there yet. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-06-2015, 06:03 PM
(26-06-2015 02:08 PM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 11:38 AM)unfogged Wrote:  http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/06/26...ria/204175

Facepalm

I love how these idiots get it exactly backwards.....

Rush needs to review his own tweets.

Rush Limbaugh, 1/9/15 on Twitter: "Don't allow yourself to become a victim. Resist victimization, because all that is laziness. Victimization is blaming people you don't even know for things they haven't even done to you."
[+] 1 user Likes RyujinZero's post
26-06-2015, 07:40 PM
(26-06-2015 03:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 01:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hell, I'll send a Zippo - I would hate for a breeze to blow out the flame.

Put me down for a gallon of gasoline...

I can't resist.....

[Image: upvote_lighter.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post