Sammy Sosa Melanin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Sammy Sosa Melanin
What happens if he wants to reverse this look? Could ever get back to looking "normal"?

[Image: DEne9yZXsAE0l41.jpg]
[Image: DEne9yZWsAA9a5P.jpg]

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Sammy Sosa Melanin
Okay, I didn't even know who Sammy Sosa was. For those in my camp, the top picture is the before and the bottom picture is the after.

If we can normalize tattoos and other permanent body art, then we can normalize this.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
13-07-2017, 03:53 PM
(13-07-2017 03:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Okay, I didn't even know who Sammy Sosa was. For those in my camp, the top picture is the before and the bottom picture is the after.

If we can normalize tattoos and other permanent body art, then we can normalize this.

Sammy Sosa was a baseball player who used drugs to hit home runs.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-07-2017, 03:57 PM
(13-07-2017 03:50 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Okay, I didn't even know who Sammy Sosa was. For those in my camp, the top picture is the before and the bottom picture is the after.

It's a bit deeper than tattoos - it's not just ink. But you are right it can probably be normalized. I wonder if it can be reversed.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
13-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Maybe he has that skin condition that Michael Jackson had. Can't remember what it's called. He looks like he has makeup on too, like Michael Jackson. Maybe the steroids he took sucked up his testicals and made his skin all pale and feminine. I donno.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
13-07-2017, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 04:10 PM by Vera.)
Did we learn nothing from Michael Jackson?

[Image: How-to-Have-the-Perfect-Comeback-Mary-Poppins.gif]

On a barely related note, when I was learning Portuguese, I once wrote a science-fictiony/dystopic story about time stopping or rather, people stopping in time, as it were: life went one but they just stopped changing, ever. Over time, people resorted to all sorts of ways of trying to deal with the extreme boredom of it all and one of those ways was as sex-change operation, just to try something new.

I know it's basic, that was like after a couple of months of classes only, cut me some slack Dodgy

EDIT: Dance, Jackson apparently had vitiligo - for real, not as an excuse - and apparently that was the reason he became white. So I guess my attempt at a joke wasn't all that funny, eh?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-07-2017, 04:06 PM
As long as he ain't swatting at me, I don't really care what he looks like. His horse, I ain't gonna ride it.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-07-2017, 04:09 PM
(13-07-2017 03:57 PM)tomilay Wrote:  It's a bit deeper than tattoos - it's not just ink. But you are right it can probably be normalized. I wonder if it can be reversed.

Black Like Me dude used methoxsalen. Oughtta work.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2017, 04:14 PM
"It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some."

Some? Facepalm

Also, the verb bleach should only be applied to clothes and the like. Hair at the most. Bleaching a human being, indeed!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2017, 04:29 PM
(13-07-2017 03:53 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Sammy Sosa was a baseball player who used drugs to hit home runs.

That narrows it down. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post