Sanders Endorses Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Sanders Endorses Clinton
(12-07-2016 01:07 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Yeah the Republican Convention will definitely be some entertaining television. I may need hard liquor to get through it though.

It begins on the 18th (?).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 01:24 PM
I think Sanders fits right in with the other spineless, opportunistic politicians who endorsed Hillary Clinton after heavily criticizing her record and her qualifications for POTUS in the past. I'll let these people speak for themselves:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
12-07-2016, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 01:44 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(12-07-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think Sanders fits right in with the other spineless, opportunistic politicians who endorsed Hillary Clinton after heavily criticizing her record and her qualifications for POTUS in the past. I'll let these people speak for themselves:

I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

If Sanders had won, the Clinton camp would be doing a similar reversal.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-07-2016, 01:33 PM
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think Sanders fits right in with the other spineless, opportunistic politicians who endorsed Hillary Clinton after heavily criticizing her record and her qualifications for POTUS in the past. I'll let these people speak for themselves:

I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

And all of the GOP candidates said such nice and encouraging things about two-timing Trump when they were running Laugh out load

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
12-07-2016, 01:36 PM
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you insinuating that the timing of a criticism affects its validity? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-07-2016, 01:40 PM
(12-07-2016 01:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you insinuating that the timing of a criticism affects its validity? Consider

Yes, it's not a hard concept to understand. When actively running against someone you maximise on the flaws. But once a nomination has been secured it is tradition to get in line behind the Nominee, only a few times has this not been the case and it nearly always results in the party losing the election. Anyone with half a brain knows that given the choice between Clinton and Trump Clinton is the sane choice if not the one most people wish was there.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-07-2016, 01:41 PM
(12-07-2016 01:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

What I am saying people say things to appeal to the masses to get elected and it's expected -- I don't hold it against them when they lose.

In 2008 during that compaign Clinton repeatedly questioned Obama's experience and many other things. When it was clear he was the nominee she supported him. Again, I don't fault her for being pragmatic.

12-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Make sure you don't vote for the wrong lizard...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-07-2016, 01:48 PM
(12-07-2016 01:45 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Make sure you don't vote for the wrong lizard...............

Jim Morrison was king of the lizards and dead for a long time.

I don't think they've stepped up to hold a coronation for a new king. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Moms -- it's a H2G2 reference...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.