Sanders Endorses Clinton

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Sanders Endorses Clinton
I only hope Clinton has the good sense to give him either the VP nod or a cabinet position.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Sanders endorses hilary....

*projectile vomits*

...urrgghhhh, she is a fucking snake...

*projectile vomits*

....and sanders, fucking hipocritical old twat....

*dry retching*

..... that's its, i'm done.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
12-07-2016, 02:03 PM
(12-07-2016 02:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  Sanders endorses hilary....

*projectile vomits*

*projectile vomits*

*dry retching*

Better to vote for Trump who's been an upfront and more genuine brand of ASSHOLE since the very beginning?
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
12-07-2016, 02:07 PM
(12-07-2016 02:03 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 02:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  Sanders endorses hilary....

*projectile vomits*

*projectile vomits*

*dry retching*

Better to vote for Trump who's been an upfront and more genuine brand of ASSHOLE since the very beginning?

Well, for one im a brit and two im a political atheist. Both nominees are equally fucked up.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
12-07-2016, 02:08 PM
(12-07-2016 01:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yes, it's not a hard concept to understand. When actively running against someone you maximise on the flaws. But once a nomination has been secured it is tradition to get in line behind the Nominee, only a few times has this not been the case and it nearly always results in the party losing the election.
I think you misunderstood my post. My question was about the validity of their criticisms, not the motivation behind their endorsements. I'm aware that the loser of a presidential primary frequently ends up supporting his opponent.

(12-07-2016 01:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Anyone with half a brain knows that given the choice between Clinton and Trump Clinton is the sane choice if not the one most people wish was there.
There are millions of people who disagree with you there. Some of them are much smarter and much more educated than any of us can ever hope to be. Are you seriously trying to say that they're all stupid because they disagree with you on that point?

(12-07-2016 01:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What I am saying people say things to appeal to the masses to get elected and it's expected -- I don't hold it against them when they lose.

In 2008 during that compaign Clinton repeatedly questioned Obama's experience and many other things. When it was clear he was the nominee she supported him. Again, I don't fault her for being pragmatic.
I do fault Bernie Sanders for it. He is someone who convinced regular, hard-working Americans to donate over $200m to his grassroots campaign by running on an anti-establishment, anti-lobbyism, anti-war, anti-TPP platform and by promising to fight against corruption and big money in politics. I expect that his endorsement of a candidate who stands for so much of what him and his supporters have been rallying against in the past will be seen as a major form of betrayal by many of them.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-07-2016, 02:13 PM
(12-07-2016 02:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Anyone with half a brain knows that given the choice between Clinton and Trump Clinton is the sane choice if not the one most people wish was there.
There are millions of people who disagree with you there.

And millions who do agree with him. Guess we'll see who has more millions soon enough. Your opinion obviously won't be counted.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-07-2016, 02:34 PM
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think Sanders fits right in with the other spineless, opportunistic politicians who endorsed Hillary Clinton after heavily criticizing her record and her qualifications for POTUS in the past. I'll let these people speak for themselves:

I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

If Sanders had won, the Clinton camp would be doing a similar reversal.

As she did in 2008 with Obama.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
12-07-2016, 02:49 PM
(12-07-2016 02:34 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't take much stock in what any politician says during the primaries against their opposition. He was trying to win votes. I'm not at all fussed by it and wasn't then.

If Sanders had won, the Clinton camp would be doing a similar reversal.

As she did in 2008 with Obama.

Yes I pointed that out later, she said all sorts of things about his lack of experience. When the Kennedy's placed their support with Obama I think it hurt her.

Being petulant within the party doesn't help win elections.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-07-2016, 03:07 PM
(12-07-2016 01:45 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Make sure you don't vote for the wrong lizard...............

Lizards are great.

Vote Herp, not derp. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
12-07-2016, 03:33 PM
(12-07-2016 01:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you insinuating that the timing of a criticism affects its validity? Consider

Only if it affects whether the person was telling the truth. While one person could look at the endorsement and say "they're just backing out because of party unity" another could look at the prior attack and say "they're just trying to win the primary". Either or both could be true. They could be downplaying or exaggerating negative traits as convenient.