Sandy Hook Conspiracy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Sandy Hook Conspiracy.
So, your reduction to simple deflection and changing the subject clearly indicates your unwillingness and/or inability to defend your position. I win.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 03:26 AM
(19-01-2013 03:04 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  So, your reduction to simple deflection and changing the subject clearly indicates your unwillingness and/or inability to defend your position. I win.
Well really rather a lack of interest. In my search to bring you dead bodies of children I've come across A VERY INTERESTING thing. And if it's true, it's going to be so cool. I'm actually excited. Yes it does have to do with these conspiracies and my god... just wow... just wow I mean... If this is really real! I'm going to watch the dark knight rises now and after that. MATRIX I'll be back with my obvservations when I'm done. Please note I don't particularly like batman.

Oh my god it's starting to look real.
19-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Uh oh, he found the "Sandy Hook" written on the map in Dark Knight Rises because, wait for it, back in 2011 when they were filming it, one of the few government-paid insiders on a future fake school massacre was working on the set and, for some reason, figured he'd slip those two little words into the film, I dunno, maybe to prove how cool he was, or how he was smarter than the evil corrupt oligarchical government that was paying him to undermine all the gullible people of America, or maybe he was trying to warn us with that little detail. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Nah, forget that last one - no WAY could that be possible.

Yep, back to the incontrovertible proof that the evil corrupt government maliciously faked the death of 28 people to mess with our heads, for no real reason or gain, requiring the assistance of many insiders who are all actors and deceivers (but some of them are crappy) and they all planned this for at least 2 years (Dark Knight Rising proves it) but despite all that planning, they couldn't even figure out how to get through a few interviews on the one day they rehearsed for months and months and months... Yeah, way more plausible than a coincidence.

Just in case you still have a functional brain in there, let me ask you this. How many movies have been made, ever? How many of them mention places, or have little 1-second place names on a map (or anything else, magazine, book, airline tickets, whatever) that flash on camera and off again too fast for most people to even notice them or care? I will bet the number of places that fit this vague description might number in the millions. How many had fake government massacres? One?

And you don't think your so-called evidence is poorly weighted against reality?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
19-01-2013, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 04:42 AM by Nappa.)
(19-01-2013 03:37 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Uh oh, he found the "Sandy Hook" written on the map in Dark Knight Rises because, wait for it, back in 2011 when they were filming it, one of the few government-paid insiders on a future fake school massacre was working on the set and, for some reason, figured he'd slip those two little words into the film, I dunno, maybe to prove how cool he was, or how he was smarter than the evil corrupt oligarchical government that was paying him to undermine all the gullible people of America, or maybe he was trying to warn us with that little detail. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Yep, back to the incontrovertible proof that the evil corrupt government maliciously faked the death of 28 people to mess with our heads, for no real reason or gain, requiring the assistance of many insiders who are all actors and deceivers (but some of them are crappy) and they all planned this for at least 2 years (Dark Knight Rising proves it) but despite all that planning, they couldn't even figure out how to get through a few interviews on the one day they rehearsed for months and months and months... Yeah, way more plausible than a coincidence.

Just in case you still have a functional brain in there, let me ask you this. How many movies have been made, ever? How many of them mention places, or have little 1-second place names on a map (or anything else, magazine, book, airline tickets, whatever) that flash on camera and off again too fast for most people to even notice them or care? I will bet the number of places that fit this vague description might number in the millions. How many had fake government massacres? One?

Some people don't appreciate art, and some things are beyond coincidences. I am also told that the movie has the word Aurora in it. Which was the name of the town in colorado where the shooting happened. and that on neo's passport in the matrix it expired on september 11th 2001. I mean if this is true and that the illuminati/occult/whatever you want to call them are supposed to leave 'clues' behind. I will be beyond astounded.

[Image: 51HA07T7W2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Yes. It's a REAL movie, and if I can account for the other things. I will agree with you. It would be UNBELIEVABLE! Do you know how kind and considerate it is of them to leave behind little clues? Also such events would take a long time to prepare for. Just like making a movie.

I'm exhilarated to say the least, and I only wish you could be exhilarated with me.

Although this was my facial expression when I found out you knew about this, and before me nonetheless!

[Image: shocked+batman+reaction+meme.jpg]

Those pictures are oddly identical... this is bloody brilliant though!
19-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Did anybody else post this yet?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-01-2013, 06:27 AM
(19-01-2013 04:38 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:37 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Uh oh, he found the "Sandy Hook" written on the map in Dark Knight Rises because, wait for it, back in 2011 when they were filming it, one of the few government-paid insiders on a future fake school massacre was working on the set and, for some reason, figured he'd slip those two little words into the film, I dunno, maybe to prove how cool he was, or how he was smarter than the evil corrupt oligarchical government that was paying him to undermine all the gullible people of America, or maybe he was trying to warn us with that little detail. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

Some people don't appreciate art, and some things are beyond coincidences. I am also told that the movie has the word Aurora in it. Which was the name of the town in colorado where the shooting happened. and that on neo's passport in the matrix it expired on september 11th 2001. I mean if this is true and that the illuminati/occult/whatever you want to call them are supposed to leave 'clues' behind. I will be beyond astounded.

[Image: 51HA07T7W2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Yes. It's a REAL movie, and if I can account for the other things. I will agree with you. It would be UNBELIEVABLE! Do you know how kind and considerate it is of them to leave behind little clues? Also such events would take a long time to prepare for. Just like making a movie.

I'm exhilarated to say the least, and I only wish you could be exhilarated with me.

Although this was my facial expression when I found out you knew about this, and before me nonetheless!

[Image: shocked+batman+reaction+meme.jpg]

Those pictures are oddly identical... this is bloody brilliant though!

Oh, for fuck's sake. Are you seriously contending that this coincidental use of words is evidence of anything?

Look up confirmation bias.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2013, 07:01 AM
I honestly dont know why so much time and effort has been put into looking this stuff up if im honest... even to me a die hard conspiracy theorist I have to say that a lot of things do have a lot of potentially rational answers.

Let me tell you something Nappa. I have been looking down these routes for 8 years now and I have learned a lot of different things within the last year. I used to post about these things on conspiracy forums only and I have to admit... Chas is right when he says confirmation bias. It is thanks to this forum that has a lot of differing opinions that have helped evolve me from looking and researching into stories like this and focusing my attention on the more potentially proveable things in life.

To be a true investigator you have to try and leave your bias behind and weigh up BOTH sides of explanations.

A huge majority of the conspiracy community focuses their efforts on this story.... the media have a field day in reporting this and it just adds to peoples opinions that all conspiracy theorists are fucking nuts... so in the future if anything does arise people will say "oh yeah right... just like the sandy hook theory eh?"

Its unproveable.... i can GUARANTEE you that all the people investigating this, it will go nowhere. If I had £10 for every story that I have seen come.... and go.... and then be forgotten about I would be close to retirement by now.

Whilst the mainstream are reporting on how fucked up we all are (C. Theorists) then true things like war are not being reported on.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-01-2013, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 07:51 AM by Nappa.)
\\
(19-01-2013 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, for fuck's sake. Are you seriously contending that this coincidental use of words is evidence of anything?

Look up confirmation bias.
The dark knight rises was released on on July 16th 2012, the Aurora shooting in sandy hook shooting happened on December 14th 2012 the nuclear bomb in the Dark Knight Rises was supposed to meltdown in 5 months minus 2 days.

What bothers me is not any of these conspiracies. What bothers me is that the part where that Mayor Garcia was going to the football game. he said "it's nothing but a training exercise, now if you'll excuse me I gotta go watch my boys thrash Rapid City."

I live in Rapid City, South Dakota. Superbowl is supposed to be on February 3rd this year right? I hope to god you're right about all this being a coincidence. Because FUCK MY LIFE if it isn't. There's already two outstanding coincidences in the dark knight, I'm REALLY hoping it's not going to be three.

Anyways don't mind me right now, I'm going to go to bed, with my gun at arm's length.
19-01-2013, 07:54 AM
I wonder if the psycho that killed 28 people in Sandy Hook might have, you know, watched The Dark Knight Rises. Maybe he saw Sandy Hook on that map and thought "Wow, this movie is made for ME, it wants ME!" and maybe he saw that 5 months - 2 days thing and went home and marked his calendar. Then he just waited for the day and went and did his thing, exactly the way the magical movie demons (or whatever he thought they were) told him to do it.

What you're doing here is exactly the same as what I would be doing if I looked at that cult that killed itself during Haley's Comet's approach and concluded that it was a conspiracy theory - I mean, look, only with government planning and involvement would there be any chance that those guys would all commit suicide when Haley's Comet was that close to earth - that HAD to be the government/oligarchy/establishment brainwashing them into dying on that very day of all days. When, actually, they had planned that day for years because they knew the comet would be there and wanted their spirits to go for a ride (true story, they left notes - or did they? Maybe the government created those notes to throw us off the case. You better look into it for us).

That the guy saw the movie and planned his day seems about 1,000x more likely than a giant conspiracy theory to me.

19-01-2013, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 08:02 AM by Nappa.)
(19-01-2013 07:54 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  That the guy saw the movie and planned his day seems about 1,000x more likely than a giant conspiracy theory to me.
lol, you call this giant? I feel sorry for you. In fact there hasn't been a big conspiracy in 11 years, not since 9.11. Now that took time and dedication!

Anyways you do realize that the sandy hook on the map was very tiny, and you'd have to strain to see it. What's more likely is that he would have seen the 'Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre' although who in god's good name would want to watch that is beyond me. I mean you know, it has Sandy Hook and Massacre. But of course you didn't think of that, I did, I thought of it for you. As a more likely probability. You're welcome.

Anyways I have a lot to consider right now. So I'm going to go to sleep.