Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax
(13-05-2014 02:06 PM)kim Wrote:  We used to have a guy here who actually believed this shit.

Among other stupid things. Drinking Beverage

Here's the gist of his crazy.

Wow.

Just...wow. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2014, 02:25 PM
(13-05-2014 12:20 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think we should start calling these types of people "vacationers." They can depart from reality for years at a time.

Drinking Beverage

kind of reminds me of people who believe in fairy tales like...um...well jesus. Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
14-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Dang these guys are giving legitimate conspiracy theorists a bad name.
14-05-2014, 05:09 PM
I actually met one of these people today at a client's office. We were talking about something... Oh, yeah, the airliner that went missing came up and she said something about people claiming it was in Hanger 13. I laughed and said I wasn't up on conspiracies because there are so many these days.... heck, I just saw the other day that even Sandy Hook was a fake. I thought it would be obvious that I thought these were all crazy people, but she said, "I knew it! I said from the very beginning that was fake..."

Wow...

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
14-05-2014, 07:09 PM

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
14-05-2014, 10:04 PM
(13-05-2014 01:46 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It's such a carelessly designed hoax, too. If you were going to impersonate a school shoot up and rustle the entire world's jimmies, wouldn't you try to make it less... suspicious?

I was thinking that. Who would have the resources to pull a hoax like that but not the common sense to avoid uploading an online tribute a month before it occurred.

Seriously, how stupid can some people get?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
15-05-2014, 12:16 AM
(13-05-2014 12:20 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think we should start calling these types of people "vacationers." They can depart from reality for years at a time.

Drinking Beverage

LMAO, I love the idea of calling these folks "vacationers."

Two young women I work with called the Sandy Hook tragedy a hoax, within two days of the event.

I've never recovered the respect I had for them initially--idiots!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
15-05-2014, 12:25 AM
(14-05-2014 07:09 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

Bonus points for posting Steve Shives before I got to it. Thumbsup

That being said, fuck that guy (who stole the playground memorial in the OP) with a cactus up the ass. Seriously, where is Taq when you need him?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-05-2014, 02:26 AM
This nonsense has been thoroughly debunked by good old Snopes ages ago.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
15-05-2014, 07:44 AM
(15-05-2014 02:26 AM)Vosur Wrote:  This nonsense has been thoroughly debunked by good old Snopes ages ago.

I think you're forgetting the first rule of ominous shadowy Reptiloid conspiracies, Vosur.

If anyone denies it, they're part of it.

QED.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post