Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Seasbury's post
27-02-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Santorum
(27-02-2012 05:31 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  
Excuse me, I think you have a little Santorum on you

Yes, I liked the title...lol

Good post Seasbury! And well written!

The Washington Post responded well, in the way that I would. I would have more clearly stated, though, that Santorum is purposefully misstating the intent of Kennedy's speech and Santorum is using it to rally people against democracy and separation of church and state. It's an intentional misinterpretation of Kennedy's speech.

Kennedy welcomed all of faith to participate- so long as their faith does not dictate their policy. Santorum colors it as "anyone with faith is no allowed to participate," and uses that as his rallying cry against Kennedy.

It's despicable
Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 07:29 PM
[Image: 6fq7E.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
27-02-2012, 09:02 PM
I know the president cannot just chnage things on their own but the thought of this clown in office scares that life out of me.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-02-2012, 11:50 PM
There is a silver lining in the fact that his extremist views are getting lots of play, and even Fox News has a tough time trying to make him look "normal." He will definitely garner the vote of the Religious Right, but that will just mean he'll turn off the other 80% of the nation.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 01:16 PM
That guy is revolting. He's the gift that keeps on giving, because every time he opens his mouth, new crap comes poring out in some sort of verbal diarrhea. He envisions a theocracy with the Bible in place of the Constitution, and himself as the imam. If I wanted that, I'd go to live in Iran.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.