Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible"
Discuss amongst yourselves...

[Image: jackson_popcorn_gif.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible"
Well, since we're not stoning homosexuals, adulterers, witches, and disobedient children I'd say Santorum is actually right, Obama's not basing his administration on the bible! Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Ben's post
19-02-2012, 08:46 AM
(19-02-2012 08:38 AM)Ben Wrote:  Well, since we're not stoning homosexuals, adulterers, witches, and disobedient children I'd say Santorum is actually right, Obama's not basing his administration on the bible! Big Grin

Hm...I didn't think about it that way.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9TYuhnfdQuLhBTBAoePq...F9NpERKsb_]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Of course Santorum didn't correct someone who called Obama "an avowed Muslim"... he wishes it were true, and wants to hold on to his denial.

I'm actually hoping that Santorum ends up running against Obama. This is what we're likely to see, more debate about what makes up "Christian values", and this is an atheist's dream... can you think of a better way to force Christians to examine their beliefs and see how they compare/contrast to others who call themselves Christian?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
19-02-2012, 10:13 AM
(19-02-2012 09:17 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Of course Santorum didn't correct someone who called Obama "an avowed Muslim"... he wishes it were true, and wants to hold on to his denial.

I'm actually hoping that Santorum ends up running against Obama. This is what we're likely to see, more debate about what makes up "Christian values", and this is an atheist's dream... can you think of a better way to force Christians to examine their beliefs and see how they compare/contrast to others who call themselves Christian?

I'd go further...
1. Elect him
(not "elect" as per a contributor to this site likes to use the term)

2. Remove Jefferson's wall of separation

3. Re-ignite the 30 years war, witch burning etc.

4. New Enlightment / Age of Reason

cos we did all that in Europe already so it's your turn
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
19-02-2012, 10:17 AM
(19-02-2012 10:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-02-2012 09:17 AM)Starcrash Wrote:  Of course Santorum didn't correct someone who called Obama "an avowed Muslim"... he wishes it were true, and wants to hold on to his denial.

I'd go further...
1. Elect him
(not "elect" as per a contributor to this site likes to use the term)

2. Remove Jefferson's wall of separation

3. Re-ignite the 30 years war, witch burning etc.

4. New Enlightment / Age of Reason

cos we did all that in Europe already so it's your turn

The problem is, that might lead to the rise of the Beast and Antichrist and we wouldn't want that on our Atheistic Hands.

19-02-2012, 01:33 PM
(18-02-2012 11:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Discuss amongst yourselves...

[Image: jackson_popcorn_gif.gif]

Oh, for fuck's sake, what kind of double-talk horseshit is this? Santorum is a religious nut-job. I almost hope he gets the nomination so we can hand him his ass on a platter.
I don't really want him to get the nomination because that would prove how far off in la-la land the GOP has careened. Far off as in scary far.

I don't want anyone in any office to follow any Bible-based agenda - whatever the fuck it is.

P.S. Re-reading this, I think it may belong in the rant thread. Oh, fuck it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Latest sound-byte:

Santorum questions Obama's 'world view,' not faith

Quote:A day after telling an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible," Santorum said he wasn't criticizing the president's Christianity.

"I've repeatedly said I don't question the president's faith. I've repeatedly said that I believe the president's Christian," Santorum told CBS' "Face the Nation."

"I am talking about his world view, and the way he approaches problems in this country. I think they're different than how most people do in America," he said in the broadcast interview.

Can we say "Back-pedalling?"

20-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Yeah I was reading about that yesterday, that guy has been all about back peddling and yet he has massive support. What the hell is in the water over there? Moron juice? Juice that actually transforms people into easily deceived morons? This juice is not real, I thought I'd clarify just in case....

Let's form our own country and call it fuckoffistan

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
20-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Can you elect these monsters after I leave? I happen to be one of the targeted hate groups.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.