Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2012, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 10:56 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
RE: Santorum says Obama agenda not "based on Bible"
I hope he wins the GOP too. It will be great. Sorry all you right wingers. It's what your party is all about. Stop living in the past. This is what the GOP has become.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2012, 10:52 AM
You're in a hate group? I don't really see it.
[Image: tj4hf.gif]

It's time to come to Canada and learn some tolerance Lillith.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
20-02-2012, 01:19 PM
(20-02-2012 10:47 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Can you elect these monsters after I leave? I happen to be one of the targeted hate groups.

No, Lilith, you're in multiple targeted groups. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2012, 03:33 PM
(20-02-2012 10:47 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Can you elect these monsters after I leave? I happen to be one of the targeted hate groups.

I just realized that you are a minority... reasonable people. *patting Lilith's head* There, there. Santorum doesn't hate you, he just hates rational thought.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 4 users Like Starcrash's post
20-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Santorum talk about a neo Nazi. He fits the description pretty damn good in my book. It's a wonder he don't have a brown shirt on and have that arm band.
[+] 2 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
21-02-2012, 02:22 AM
MFW I have to vote for one of these motherfuckers in the general elections.

[Image: extreme_face.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
21-02-2012, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 10:54 AM by Lilith Pride.)
I went to Canada and the asshole at the border didn't want my legally male ass entering. Tolerance you say? I'm just hoping it was a bit of a fluke.

Oh and I actually meant that the hate group is Lilith =p it's in the way I wrote it. I'f I were discussing groups I was in there's way too many. Basically everything about me is "unnatural" =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
21-02-2012, 10:10 AM
His latest campaign photo:

[Image: 368pm8.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-02-2012, 12:13 PM
(21-02-2012 02:36 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I went to Canada and the asshole at the border didn't want my legally male ass entering. Tolerance you say? I'm just hoping it was a bit of a fluke.

Oh and I actually meant that the hate group is Lilith =p it's in the way I wrote it. I'f I were discussing groups I was in there's way too many. Basically everything about me is "unnatural" =p

I know I was making a joke. Plus I wanted to use more Gifs. I like them.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
21-02-2012, 01:28 PM
(21-02-2012 12:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 02:36 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I went to Canada and the asshole at the border didn't want my legally male ass entering. Tolerance you say? I'm just hoping it was a bit of a fluke.

I know I was making a joke. Plus I wanted to use more Gifs. I like them.

You've gotten me hooked on them.

[Image: tumblr_ly8thjo3zO1qca88y.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post