Sarah Palin 'Mulling Over' A Senate Run.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Sarah Palin 'Mulling Over' A Senate Run.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/j...enate-run/

Sarah Palin considering running for Senate.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Sarah Palin 'Mulling Over' A Senate Run.
The only place she should run is into a deep lake with concrete shoes.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
10-07-2013, 10:13 AM
[Image: sarahpalinwinkwink.gif]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-07-2013, 10:17 AM
(10-07-2013 10:06 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/j...enate-run/

Sarah Palin considering running for Senate.

She will never run for another political office again because then she would have to disclose all of her income and considering she was borderline embezzling from her exploratory fund in 2011 she'd be a complete fool to do so. She will flirt with it to make headlines and get people talking because thats all she is now a talking head and not a particularly popular one with the establishment or it's mouthpiece (fox news) Sarah Palin is in the business of promoting Sarah Palin and having an actual job with responsibilities interferes far too much in that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-07-2013, 10:49 AM
John Cleese said it best when asked about her he said "I used to think Michael was the funniest Palin"

Rev77x is spot on, it's all about keeping a public profile for her.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I'd suggest that running for another political office would be the worst thing she could do. Ironically she probably could win the jr senate seat for AK because she has so much damn support there and would get the votes. Her history as mayor of Wasilla and as Govenor of Alaska shows a poor track record, inability to make hard executive choices and only interested in using her power to pursue political vendettas.

She is also debating forming her own political party, possibly for a presidential run in 2016. If she does this she will end up being the most hated Conservative candidate since Richard Nixon. She can't get enough votes to win on her own and her presence will sabotage a GOP run, maker her to Republicans what Ralph Nader was to Democrats in 2000.

No, if I was in her shoes, I'd just stick with my day job as a correspondent for Fox News. In a few years, she can get her own prime time show (Think PALIN COUNTRY!) and join the lineup as a snarky conservative talking head. She'd make millions doing that.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
*shudder* She needs to go take a long walk on the arctic ice sea during late spring.

[Image: death_by_exile___cillian_murphy_as_scare...59hqed.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Bitches be crazy.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
10-07-2013, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 03:38 PM by Logica Humano.)
What's funny is that some people I know think she is attractive. To me, her complete stupidity is repulsive beyond redemption.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-07-2013, 12:01 PM
(10-07-2013 11:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What's funny is that some people I know thing she is attractive. To me, her complete stupidity is repulsive beyond redemption.

Well she is WAY better looking than Hillary, I have to give her that.

...Too bad the presidency isn't the same thing as 'Next top model'.....or is it?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user