Sarah Palin's New Online Channel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 01:29 PM by Impulse.)
Sarah Palin's New Online Channel
Sarah Palin has a new online subscription channel according to this article:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Sarah...650710.php

As I'm writing this, the most recent comment under the article is:
Quote:BocceBelle:
Save your money. Buy real horse manure down at the garden center. Sarah's brand will only kill your plants.
I seriously nearly choked on my lunch when I read that. Laugh out load

But seriously, $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year? Who in their right mind would pay to hear her squeaky, whiny, uneducated plethora of stupidity any more than they already have to in regular news. Ohmy

Edit:
Corrected a typing error. Changed "only" to "online" in the first sentence.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
28-07-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Sarah Palin's New Online Channel
She's still around? Blink

I thought Darwin would've got her by now...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
28-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Unfortunately. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
28-07-2014, 08:48 PM
(28-07-2014 12:34 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Sarah Palin has a new online subscription channel according to this article:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Sarah...650710.php

As I'm writing this, the most recent comment under the article is:
Quote:BocceBelle:
Save your money. Buy real horse manure down at the garden center. Sarah's brand will only kill your plants.
I seriously nearly choked on my lunch when I read that. Laugh out load

But seriously, $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year? Who in their right mind would pay to hear her squeaky, whiny, uneducated plethora of stupidity any more than they already have to in regular news. Ohmy

Edit:
Corrected a typing error. Changed "only" to "online" in the first sentence.

But she can see Russia from her yard. Why wouldn't you want to know what she's seeing over there ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Well if you're gonna do this shit you might as well sucker people for as much as you can get. I imagine she has some hardcore supporters who're dumb enough to stick with her through whatever shit her political career goes through, therefore, logically, milk those guys for all the cash you can get.

Just another tax on stupid Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
29-07-2014, 08:57 AM
(28-07-2014 08:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But she can see Russia from her yard. Why wouldn't you want to know what she's seeing over there ?
LOL, two people can look at exactly the same thing, but see two completely different things. I have no trust in anything she "sees" (not that there's much she could see there in reality anyway).

29-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Al Qaeda could just sit back and watch as America destroys itself if she got elected.