Sarah Palin's son arrested for domestic abuse, because..... Obama? amirite, y'all?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Sarah Palin's son arrested for domestic abuse, because..... Obama? amirite, y'all?
(21-01-2016 12:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pretty sure Obama's responsible for the First World War, too.

And he responsible for the seven of the ten plagues in the Bible. The other three are because Michelle Obama shows off her well toned arms.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-01-2016, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2016 10:06 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Sarah Palin's son arrested for domestic abuse, because..... Obama? amirite, y'all?
(21-01-2016 09:28 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 12:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pretty sure Obama's responsible for the First World War, too.

And he responsible for the seven of the ten plagues in the Bible. The other three are because Michelle Obama shows off her well toned arms.

I was looking for an old Obama-Antichrist caricature that I love when I came across this website.

Hobo
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
21-01-2016, 12:02 PM
(21-01-2016 10:02 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I was looking for an old Obama-Antichrist caricature that I love when I came across this website.

Hobo
Man, if Obama really looked like that second pic.... that would be fucking awesome!

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
21-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Isn't she claiming he's suffering from ptsd?

If it's true, then I do feel bad -- it can be a bitch. Not sure what services are available in bumfuck Alaska but whatever...

My only thought listening to her blather on about it was, why the fuck if you know your son is suffering from PTSD would you allow him access to a gun/rifle whatever....

But I guess "her" right to keep guns are more important than the safety and wellbeing of her son who is suffering a mental illness. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-01-2016, 12:43 PM
I haven't watched the video but... if her son was arrested that means that someone in the family accused him right? You don't just dismiss those claims. There's someone who's vulnerable and she's all "Oh it's OK, he's got PTSD"? Fucked up.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-01-2016, 02:52 PM
(21-01-2016 10:02 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(21-01-2016 09:28 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And he responsible for the seven of the ten plagues in the Bible. The other three are because Michelle Obama shows off her well toned arms.

I was looking for an old Obama-Antichrist caricature that I love when I came across this website.

Hobo

[Image: DURRHAc.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
21-01-2016, 03:02 PM
(21-01-2016 12:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  I haven't watched the video but... if her son was arrested that means that someone in the family accused him right? You don't just dismiss those claims. There's someone who's vulnerable and she's all "Oh it's OK, he's got PTSD"? Fucked up.
Yes his live in girl friend called the law.
If he was in the service it was as a volunteer. As an old antiwar guy I have always felt that those who were drafted when we were kids should have a more valid complaint than those who volunteer. I don't mean they shouldn't have a right to proper medical care including mental stuff. But I'm sure momma was waving the flag as he Tracked off to war!
21-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Palin - back in the news - yeah, that's what we need. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Sarah Palin's son arrested
[Image: IGNHcIg.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
21-01-2016, 07:19 PM
(21-01-2016 06:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-01-2016 09:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait, Palin is supporting Trump?
Oh Jesus Christ you can't make this shit up.

I'm guessing she's going to be his running mate....

After all -- you can't have a VP who's smarter than the President....

Hobo

Two narcissists on the same ticket. That would be fun. Big Grin

#sigh